Chapter 8 : Helping friends can be dangerous

Start from the beginning

Yn: What are you doing here
Draco : It's my house I can go anywhere I want.
Yn :But this is my room..
Draco : You are looking nice by the way.

And it hit me that I was just wearing a towel. I ran hid behind the curtain.

Yn : you are dead give me my clothes
Draco : why don't you take it yourself oh yes you can't *started laughing *
Yn : I will kill you Draco Malfoy.
Draco : Well to do that you would have to come out and you can't *smirking*
Yn : Stop smirking you idiot.
Draco : I love to tease you and I love to see you getting annoyed.
Yn : I will love to kill you if you don't give me my clothes now. * flustered*
Draco : okay okay dont get angry I want to live * laughing unstoppable *

Draco kept the clothes on the bed and went outside. You finally came out and locked the door.
Yn : God I will surely kill him one day .

3rd person pov

After that Yn got dressed and went to Katherine's room.
Yn knocked on the door
Katherine : Who is it?
Yn: it's me yn.
Katherine : Oh yn come inside.

Yn entered the room and saw Katherine sitting near the widow.
Yn : dressed already.
Katherine : Yeh isn't it beautiful here and I think it's gonna snow tonight.
Yn : That would be awesome I love snow
Katherine : me too.

Yn and Katherine were talking when you heard some knocking on the door. They both turned there heads towards the door and saw Lorenzo leaning on the door and smiling as always.
Katherine : what are you doing here ?
Lorenzo : that's rude why can't I come to my best friend's room. *acting dramatic *
Katherine : Stop being a drama king.
Lorenzo : if you say so darling * flirting with Katherine*
Katherine cheeks became red hearing Lorenzo.
Yn : Guys I am still here.
Lorenzo : Oh yes.
Katherine : Yeh.
Both Katherine and Lorenzo cheeks turned red.

Theo came inside the room

Theo : What's happening here did I miss something?
Yn: Nah just Lorenzo and Katherine flirting with each other.
Lorenzo and Katherine : we are not flirting
Yn : as if.
Theo : Keep going.

"Guys come downstairs" shouted Mattheo from downstairs.
We spent the rest of the day roaming around the house , playing games, telling each other stories.
If was really nice we spent a nice day and now it was evening Mattheo and Theo went to cook dinner as they lost the game we played and as for the rules the loser had to cook dinner.

Lorenzo and Katherine are laying on the couch as the both are tried , Draco went to his room to bring something. So yn decided to go outside for a walk.

Yn pov

I came out for a walk and after a few minutes snow fall started I am fascinated by the view it's so beautiful and mesmerizing.

I lifted my had to touch the snow

I lifted my had to touch the snow. When I heard Draco calling me i turned around to see him. He was looking beautiful his eyes his smile was the most attractive thing for you at the moment.
Yn : what no no what the heck i am thinking. Said yn to herself.
Draco again called yn.
Draco : you there *waving his hand "