✨Swimming Pool✨ (~TejRan)

Start from the beginning

"Tejasswi, aap kya kehna chahengi." Salman looked at Tejasswi who had raised her hand. "Sir, maine yeh nahi kaha tha. Mere words the ki Vishal ki second priority mai thi. Vishal, Shamita ko apni behen maante hai aur unhe support karte hai. Hamari baat yeh hui thi ki vo mujhe support karega lekin agar task me Shamita ji bhi hui toh unhe support karega."

Salman looked at Shamita and Devoleena. "Kya aapne yeh baat suni thi?" Shamita and Devoleena nodded. "Yes Salman, jo Teja ne kaha sahi hai. Vishal usko accha dost smjhta tha lekin first priority par mujhe rakhha tha."

"Toh firr yeh mudda kyu utha! Vo bhi jab vo contestant jaa chuka tha. Uske baad kya hua Karan?" He looked at Tejasswi. Sweat came on her head. She knew what matter is going to come up.

This time Karan looked at Tejasswi as somewhere he understood that she wasn't wrong here. "Sir uske baad vo mujhse baat karne aayi lekin mai thik nahi tha. Aur raat me mai sone chala gya tha jab yeh bahaar thi. Nishant aur Pratik ke saath."

"Par Beera mai aur Pratik toh andar wale bed par the, baabzz toh hamare saath nahi thi." Nishant cleared his doubt. Karan was shocked to hear that. "Uske baad kya hua Karan?" Salman asked again.

"Uske baad mujhe laga vo inke saath hai toh mai sone chala gya, firr Teja aayi hogi sone." Karan stated what he knew. Tejasswi now got tense.

"Ab aapko dikhaya jayega ek video." Salman stated and the video of Tejasswi in pool was played. "Raat ke 4 baje, Tejasswi ne pool me jump kiya aur 1 ghante tak vahi rahi." This was a shocked for all the housemates. No one knew about it.

Karan looked at Tejasswi, she was already looking down. "Dekh liya, Karan ko bura bana diya. Toxic boyfriend." Rashmi said to Umar and Karan heard it. He was almost convinced now.

"Sir, mera din bhot difficult gaya tha aur mujhe calm hona tha. Water calms my nerves and that's why..." Tejasswi explained in a cracked voice. Karan looked at her. "Chaliye, mai aata hoon 5 minute baad." Karan got up and left. Tejasswi wanted to follow him but couldn't grab that strength.

"Bana diya mujhe bura puri NTV par! Bana diya mujhe TOXIC boyfriend." His words stated. WKV was over and Karan said this when Tejasswi came to talk to him. His words chopped her heart. She didn't say anything and ran outside.

Pratik and Nishant were seeing Rashmi filling him. They went and talked to Tejasswi about it. "Baabzz tu baat kar na Karan se!" Tejasswi shook her head. "No Nishant, ab mai aur nahi kar sakti. Mai jitni koshish kar sakti thi maine kar li." She went inside the washroom. She cried her heart out.

All had gone to sleep and she was in the kitchen when she felt dizzy. She grabbed the corner of the slab and with support she reached near the medical room. "Bigg Boss, Medic!" She said on the mic and they opened the gate for her. She was taken inside.

Due to less eating, she fainted as soon as she reached inside.

***

It was the morning and everyone got up. They didn't find Tejasswi anywhere, though only Nishant and Pratik tried finding.

"Beera, tune baabzz ko kahi dekha?" Nishant asked Karan as he may know. He shook his head and made his tea. "Arey rey teri sundri kaha hai Karan? Vaise toh kudti hui naachti firti hai?" Rakhi also didn't find her.

"Bigg Boss aap sabhi ko batana chahte hai ki Tejasswi ko medical room me rakhha gaya hai. Unhe fever hai aur khaane ki kami bhi." BB informed them. Karan got tensed for her. He went and sat near the medical room's gate.

Umar also ran behind him. Rashmi's face turned into a frown. Nishant and Pratik smiled and went behind them. They all waited when the medical room opened and she came out. Karan went to hold her when she stopped him with her hand.

"Mai thik hu Karan." She quietly said and left. Karan looked at Umar. They both knew she was hurt.

Tejasswi didn't talk to Karan for the whole day even if he tried. "Mujhse baat toh kar Laddoo!" Karan tried.

"Mai tere liye aur koi galat narrative nahi set karna chahti. Tu apne game par focus karr aur jeet ja." Tejasswi said with an emotionless face. His words had broken her peace and heart.

1 day later, Tejasswi still ignored Karan and Karan being Sunny kept trying. He forcefully changed her batteries, fed her meals, made her chai.

"Bigg Boss, Vidhi ka show me firse swagat karte hai." He said as Vidhi entered the show dancing. Tejasswi, Karan and Umar were so happy to see her. Tejasswi ran and hugged her tightly. "I missed you Vidhiiii!" She was laughing widely after 2 freaking days. Vidhi hugged her back and smiled at Umar. Karan just waited for her to be free and hugged her. "Iss baar zyada ho gya Karan." She whispered in his ears.

He nodded at her and they all sat together. Soon they got all free and Vidhi was sitting with Umar and Karan and Tejasswi was making dinner. Vidhi told them how Rashmi somehow convinced them both against her while she always supported them. Umar realized how badly he got influenced by her. Vidhi also told them that she ate nothing for 2 days just because Karan didn't eat with her. She told them that Pratik and Nishant were her genuine friends rather than Rashmi.

"Thoda zyada ho gya na iss baar!" Karan said after she ended. "Mai toh jaa raha hoon abhi maafi maangne." Umar got up.

Umar went to Tejasswi and started helping her. "Kya hua Umar, mai kar lungi..." She tried stopping but Umar didn't. They finished her work and he took her outside. "I'm sorry Teja. I know mai itni jaldi trustworthy nahi ban paaunga but please mujhe maaf karde, shaayad mujhe zyada hi influence ho gya tha." Tejasswi smiled at him.

"Its okay Umar, galtiya toh sabse hoti hai. Aur dost hai tu toh mera." She smiled and gave him a side hug. "Vidhi ne bataya sab?" She smiled at Vidhi who was joking around with Rakhi. Umar nodded. "I am glad ki usne vo kar diya jo mai bhi nahi kar paayi." She was hurt but was calm. Umar caressed her back and they both sat down with Vidhi and started their banter. Karan looked at her and smiled. "What did you do Karan, you made her lose her smile. She's not angry, she's hurt." Karan thought and wanted to mend the relations as soon as possible.

Tejasswi finished her night duties and her skin treatments and was lying down on the bed when Karan came and picked her up. She looked at him in shock but he just smiled and took her to his bed. He lied her down and laid beside her. He removed his mic and made her remove her mic too and covered themselves with the duvet. He said nothing but just hugged her. She didn't... She waited a bit more but he didn't leave her. "Karan..." She whispered but he didn't reply. She didn't want to fall weak but she did in front of him. Her tears flowed down and soon Karan knew his T-shirt was wet. He kissed her forehead to calm her down.

"I am sorry laddoo, I know merese galti ho gyi uske liye tu mujhe jitni chapede chahe maar le... But please mujhe maaf karde... Maine bilkul nahi socha tere baare me parr vo Rashmi ne itna keh diya ki koshish karne parr bhi vo baatein dimaag me thi... I love you and I know that. Tu aise baat nahi karegi mai kithhey jaawaan?" He hugged her again and this time she finally hugged him back. "Tune bol diya..." She whispered. He had confessed it all. He loved her and he accepted it, FIRST.
"I love you Sunny." This was the end of their fight. These words soothed them both. They were in each other's embrace and didn't know when sleep took over them.

Next morning, everyone saw them sleeping peacefully.

"Finally they both have a smile while sleeping." Vidhi smiled at Umar while he was just admiring her. "Bigg Boss me sirf hindi bhaasha ka prayog kare!" Bigg Boss interrupted Umar's trance and he blushed.

*****************************

Word Count- 1970 words

Here's the First One on TejRan.

Hope you guys liked it 👉🏻👈🏻

Tag the writers if you read TejRan books and also your friends who know and admire Tejran😌

I love them dude they are goals🥺😍

Published- 06th March 2022

Love🖤