Don't Touch That Dial Part 2

A/n: Hi! I'm so sorry that I've been gone for a while, I've been studying for exams and my mental health has taken a toll on me but I'm back!

((A/n: the outfit up top is Marah's outfit- just imagine it buttoned up all the way))
______________________________________

Marah, Wanda, and Agnes all followed Dottie and her group to the country club. The three had sat to the side as Dottie's followers meticulously set everything up.

As one woman spoke about the fundraiser's progress, Wanda watched Dottie intently as the woman made her ice tea to her liking.
"The rotary club is finishing the stage set-up as we speak. They've given the gazebo a fresh coat of paint, and they'll be installing the final decorations all throughout the town square. And if you recognize the antique footlights, it's because they're from my store." The lady standing finished explaining with a fake smile.

"And the chairs?" Dottie asked, tilting her head to the side.

The woman seemingly froze at Dottie's question before she forced a smile back onto her face.

"I'm sorry, Dottie. I didn't ask about the chairs." She admitted, pursing her lips and folding her hands in her lap.

"So you better not ask me if you can chair any committees in the future." Dottie said, grinning at the other women who laughed at her words.

Marah scrunched her nose and frowned as she glanced at the other women, her hands warming up but she took a breath and calmed herself.

"The devil's in the details, Bev." Dottie said, standing as Bev rushed back to her seat in shame, making Marah feel bad for her.

"That's not the only place he is." Agnes said to Wanda and Marah, causing the younger woman to smirk a bit.

"As you all know, the talent show is the sole fundraiser for Westview Elementary," Dottie explained, pacing back and forth as she talked.

"This might help." Agnes said, raising a small flask.

"Do you have any more?" Marah asked quietly, leaning over Wanda, but Agnes shook her head.

"In the eight years since I founded our little club, this event has gotten bigger and better every season." Dottie bragged as a woman passed around a tray of biscuits to Marah, who handed them onto Wanda.

"Say, those pants are peachy keen and I love your dress." The mystery woman complimented with a smile, showing off her pearly whites.

"Do you really think so?" Wanda asked with wide eyes. "The other ladies are in skirts. I was worried."

"Thank you, ma'am." Marah said back, sipping her drink and crossing her ankles.

"We only have a few hours until showtime. So, a little less cross chatter and a little more focus would be greatly appreciated," Dottie interrupted, causing the three to freeze.

"Okay." Wanda nodded, passing along the tray.

"Those little boys and girls are counting on us. All of this is for the children." Dottie said, smiling once again and fixing her dress.

The other women, but Marah and Wanda, parroted back the phrase,
"For the children."

Marah looked very uncomfortable at the chanting women and muttered,
"This is a cult, I'm scared."

But Wanda had been eating her biscuit and parroted the phrase back after everyone else had finished.
Everyone turned to stare at the Vision women, and Dottie looked more than displeased at the two.