₍ᐢ‥ᐢ₎◞ Rice Cakes˚. ⊹

Noise was rather uppity and scattered from wall to wall. Golden hour is finally approaching its demise. People started to sit up from their tables and go back to resume their daily activities: exercises, sorties, cloud gazing, sister appreciation, paperwork, or relaxation. After the crowd died down in the dining area for lunch—Dido, Sheffield, and Sirius are wiping down the dirtied tables. Belfast would join them as well if she wasn't preparing your lunch.

The doors suddenly swing open. A ship with long, grey ribbon tied pigtails and headband-ed veil. Black and white feathers cover the fronts of her thighs. Cloth and ribbon drape over her hips, roses shape her waist. Her dark high heels clicked with each step upon the wooden floor. Dido happens to look up from the noise. The other maids take no mind since they're used to disruptive noises anyway. Dido lies her rag down on the table and rapidly rushes over to the lady.

"Lady Formidable!" The girl with silver, shiny hair and pink-red eyes quickly bowed to Formidable. Her maid's skirt went past her knees, and the ribbon on her headband slowly sways over her forehead. Dido raises her head and turns to the tables she was just attending to. "Deepest apologies, but we've already started cleaning the area. I can always set you a table if you'd like," she sounded panicked and added a huff after.

"By no need Ms. Dido." Formidable bows her head lightly before continuing, "I've come searching for Belfast, actually. Have you seen her?" Formidable asks with a slight charm to her voice.

Dido's cheeks flush. She raises her arm and extends a finger towards the kitchen. "Mhm! She's in there, making the commander's food."

"You're the dearest, Ms. Dido," Formidable grins before rushing off to the kitchen.

Dido is a bit shocked, watching the lady go so fast. She shakes her head and goes back to grabbing her wash rag. She smears an already sprayed cleaner on the table.

"What was that about?" Sirius happened to lift her head up towards the interaction. Dido looked towards her but gave her a shrug in response.

In the kitchen, Formidable places a hand on the counter. She takes a deep breath which follows with a few more. This catches Belfast's attention (as if the door dramatically opening wasn't enough).

"Lady Formidable, you're out quite late today." Belfast says without taking a glance towards her. Belfast's arm was moving in a slicing motion.

Formidable gazes upon the unusual formal wear that Belfast was wearing. Blue wrapped around her chest, framing it perfectly. Roses met her waist with two decorative lines flowing down her thigh. The skirt left a leg to be seen when draped around the other. A golden chain hung from her neck rather than her usual silver one. Formidable's mouth hung open before Belfast tsked at her playfully.

"Oh! Late? A lady is never late! I was just..." Formidable trailed off as she gazed at the deep blue of the other ship's dress, "just wasn't hungry." Formidable tried to look at what Belfast was tending to.

"Sure, whatever you say M'lady." Belfast keeps eye contact on cutting the mini sausages. "What is it that you need?"

"This is going to be a silly request, but I was wondering if you could help me." Formidable fidgets with her gloves. The bridge of her nose turned pink.

"Formidable, you are usually more stubborn than this. What has gotten into you?" Belfast chuckles to herself. Although she acted clueless, she was no stranger to the attempts of the other ships wanting to get closer to you.

Formidable pouts at the white haired maid. Décor was pinned all throughout the side braids of Belfast's hair. Formidable had a hard time looking away from how dapper she looked. "Don't humiliate me more than I already am..." A tinge of jealousy snuck through her lips. She started to pick at the fingers of her gloves.