Chapter Four: Just Like A Tattoo

Nialla's POV

A little girls dream is to be with her dad no matter what, she wants to be a princess for him and do anything to make him say that he loves her. He is like a hero to her, and she is going to be the one who stole his heart. But when your dad is dead your dreams are not dreams it becomes a nightmare. And then you find out that he is not dead, he never was, and that is when you wonder what happend? why did he lie? And when you think that was bad, your mom knew about this, the whole time and she didn't say anything to you just to protect you. I don't hate my mom and dad but right now I can't trust them you know it's like I don't know this people. Don't get mr wrong is just that I wonder why they didn't tell me the truth before, I hate to be the last one to know. I want people to honest with me and the thing that I totally hate is lies.

Right know? I am not home in fact I am not living with my mom anymore. I am living with Izan and Yanick they prepared me a room in their house and I got all of my clothes from the Cullens house. I don't want to live with my mom for a while I just want to think of what I am going to do, well I also need to know more about my dad and Athan, I think Athan is related to me. But for now I am not going to think about that, I just want to be calm and relax.

"Nialla!"

-Nialla fall into the ground-

I was falling sleep in class, awsome

"Are you falling asleep?"

I got up.

"No I was just looking if the ground was clean"

Everyone laught.

"Very funny Cullen, now pay attetion to class if you don't want detention"

"Yes Miss"

I sit again and start to listen to the class. I know I don't sleep because I have nightmares all the time and can't sleep. Maybe that is why I am sleeping in class. After school I waited for my brother to come and pick me up and to be honset he is acting super weird since I am living with him is like he is in another world like he is in love? Impossible right? Well I really don't know but right now I am arriving with him to my new home and well I really want to sleep.

"Nialla, Izan"

"Hello Calixto"

''Son don't call me like that"

"Oh so you also lied about your name?"

"Don't be so hard on me"

"And how do you want us to be with you? You lied! We thought you were dead and no you are not"

"You don't understand"

"Oh well then explain"

"It's a long, story"

"We have time"

"It all started when the big fight come in my town..."

*Flashback*

Calixto's POV

What am I doing with my life? Why I am like this? I have two children already but I don't know how to be a father I mean I am not prepared for this, atleast not yet. I was walking around my streets looking at a picture that my mom send me of my son and my daughter they are so beautiful I can't even think of how happy I am now that I am a father...

Suddenly I heard someone scream and everyone start to run, I didn't know what was going on but I also start to run to look for my mom and sister but something stop me, and bumped me to the ground.

"Hello Calixto"

"Jane"

"I heard that you are single"