Chapter Three: My...Our...What?

You are probably wondering how does Nialla's tattoo looks like so...Here it is!, Enjoy the chapter, sorry I didn't upload before is just that I was super busy with school but know I am back =)

************************************************************

Nialla's POV

Another night that I can't sleep because of the pain of my tattoo is like is telling me that something is coming but what? I don't know why the pain is so hard on me but it is horrible. I can't say that what is going on is normal but hey I am just two days with this tattoo you know. I walk to my locker and saw that Athan was outside with a man on his side, I walk to them. The man looked young but I bet he was the age of my mom or something like that. I bet that he is a vampire or something like that. 

"Hey Athan" 

"Nills" 

"Hello sir" 

"Hello Nialla" 

"Nialla this is Mr.Hanglon, Mr.Hanglon This is Nialla" 

"Oh very nice to meet you" 

"Is nice to meet you too young lady" 

"What brings you here?" 

"My car" 

"You know what I mean silly" 

"I, I mean we wanted to talk to you" 

"About?" 

"Important stuff" 

"Okay then" 

We walk to the car and remember that I am still grounded for a week so I still don't have my car but is nice that I have people around me who give me a ride. I hoped in and then Athan start the car and Mr.Hanglon sit in the passengers side. I was in the back looking throught the window, and then I saw that we arrived to some woods where we start to walk. 

"So Nialla, Athan told me a lot about you" 

"He did?" 

"Yes he did"  

"Cool" 

"Well we are here because we wanted to ask you something" 

"Okay" 

"Athan told me about a tattoo you have" 

"Yes it came out of no where and I really don't know why" 

"Well you know that you are powerful right?" 

"Yeah I know" 

"Well this tattoo is more of a signal" 

"Signal?" 

"You'll see a signal is the tattoo that you have in your arm. The most powerful things only exist in two centurys I mean there was only two in history. The first one was when the dinasours exist and he was killed by his own power. The second one appeard in the era of the Gods but he was killed by one of them because they didn't agree with someone more powerful than them. And in this century a new powerful thing appeard immortal and that is you. The stories said that if there was a third one a tattoo will appeard in her hand. And that was going to represent that it was the third and the most powerful one. The only problem about the tattoo is that now you are going to feel and see everything that the Volturis do to people it's like you are them, the victims." 

"That's why I can't sleep because of the pain?" 

"Yes" 

"But the tattoo appeard when a women appeard in one of my dreams, who was her?"