"I know, but..." You began, trying to organize the memories properly. "I just know that at some point, she shouted it down completely. It was after the twins, but before..."

"Your nearly marriage." Maria completed thoughtfully as well. "Do we know if anything happened then?"

You shrugged, and Nat finished the last braid before commenting, "Even if anything did happen, our attention was focused on keeping Y/N from throwing herself off a bridge."

You made a face of false offense, then laughed. "I was sad, stop mocking me."

"I would never." Nat retorted with a chuckle.

"Do you think she would have attended my nearly wedding?" You asked a moment later.

"You invited her didn't you?"

"I invited everyone." You recalled with a humorless laugh. "That's why it was so humiliating."

"Hey, don't go there again." Nat asked tenderly. "It's over now. You are surrounded by people who love you and you are happy. Don't let those bad memories ruin your evening."

"Yes, ma'am." You joked, although you smiled in appreciation for Nat's words.

Yelena began to snore softly, and the three of you exchanged giggles before you moved to put a blanket on your roommate.

"Hey, your girlfriend is calling you." Nat warned when she caught a glimpse of your cell phone vibrating on the floor as you moved away to grab a blanket for Yelena. "And she's impatient." Joked the redhead shaking the device in the air, which was vibrating with the screen on, some text messages you didn't read.

You ignored the teasing to throw the blanket over Nat's face and pick up your cell phone, answering it only when you were at your bedroom door and walking in.

"Hey, Boss. What's up?

"You have something of mine." Wanda spoke from the other end of the line, making you frown in confusion.

"What? I'm sure I've turned in all the pendencies..."

"Dorogoy, don't test me." She warned low, her accent thick. And then you understood. With an affected sigh, you closed the bedroom door as you answered:

"They are my clothes, Wanda."

"Tsk, that's not how it works, detka." Wanda continued, the husky, serious tone of voice was making you shudder. "I said you had to earn it first."

"Too bad you weren't around to stop me then." You teased, lying down on your bed with your stomach up. Wanda gave a breathless giggle from the other side, and you grimaced curiously. "Are you okay? You sound like you're out of breath."

"I'm fine." She merely replied, and you were about to question when she sighed softly. "Keep talking, malyshka."

You gave a confused little laugh but obeyed. "It's funny that you call now actually, I was talking about you."

"Hmm, is that so?"

"Well, it was to be expected, I just can't get out of my head these days and I... I mean..." You fell silent in shame when you realized what you had confessed, but Wanda let out a faint laugh.

"I'm glad to hear that." She retorted and you smiled shyly. You thought about making a joke or continuing the subject, but Wanda let out a muffled gasp from the other end of the line that sent chills through your entire body at once.

"Wanda? What are you...?"

"Fuck." She gasped suddenly, and you understood. Her panting didn't stop after that, and your whole body warmed up in a mixture of excitement, surprise, and embarrassment.