11. Warmth

-Y/n P.O.V-

      I slowly wake up to absolute silence. I look around trying to find the time knowing it's definitely not when I usually would wake up. I find my phone to see it's 2am. Everything about the day before starts to process I remember foolish saying he'd sleep over. I decided I'd try to sleep more considering it is pitch black and I'm still exhausted after yesterday. I close my eyes hoping for the sleep to wash over me, however it never does. I lay there trying to clear my head and sleep. I can't manage to sleep. I lay there for what seems like hours, till I finally give up and decide to go see Foolish.

       I move the blankets off of me and slowly stand up trying not to pass out from getting up to quickly. I walk over to the living room seeing Noah sleeping on the couch. I walk up to him and sit on the couch where he isn't. "You know Noah that this is a pull out bed right" I whisper hoping to wake him up. "It does?" I hear him question groggily. "Come on get up I'll pull it out for you." I tell him helping him get up. He moves over to the two seater I have as well. I pull the couch into the bed and grab a pillow and blanket for him.

       "Here Noah, I'm not really tired want to watch something before I go back to sleep?" I beg so I don't need to go back to the darkness of my room. "Yeah sure here come lay down with me." He agrees. I grab the remote and go lay down with foolish his arm stretched out so I use it as a pillow. I pull on some random cartoon called 'Almost Naked Animals' and we start to watch it, making jokes and comments at the same time.

      After a while the clock ticks to 4am and I start to get sleepy again. Foolish seems to notice and turns down the volume to the tv and he silently watched as I fell asleep.

-Foolish P.O.V-

       As Y/n falls asleep I also start getting tired. But I'm also still very cold this dumb fuck didnt get a big blanket and they stole it all. Maybe I pull it back from them? I could also just get theirs but also...they are sleeping on my arm I don't want to wake them...maybe I just pull them closer body heat will warm us both up.

      I carefully pull Y/n close to me and put both my arms around them it's a lot warmer and comfortable.  Slowly sleep over takes me again while the show continues.

A/n:
Yes Ik it's literally been two months life has been stressful and busy I once again can't tell you how often I'll post, also sorry for the short chapter but here you go this shouldn't be a long book so hopefully I can finish it up. This is Doozer #2426 signing off HUP 2 3 4