Chapter 11- I Love You Too

Rakshit-

Drishti handed Sargun to Papa Malhotra, or Malhotra uncle if you want to say and started biding the guests goodbyes. When all of them left she came to Malhotra uncle and touched his feet. He smiled at her and blessed her with pure intentions.

She was hugging Vicky's brother and cousin sister too. Everyone seemed to get emotional on seeing Drishti and Sargun- a lot. As if it was her bidai too.

I walked towards her and stood by her side as Papa Malhotra handed our daughter back to her. He kept his hand on our hands and blessed us as a couple.

Um, okay.

Papa Malhotra:- Sada khush raho

Drishti:- ab hum chalte hain. Ap sabki bht yaad aegi.

Papa Malhotra:- are beta itni dur thodi na ja rahi ho.

Drishti(laughing):- phir bhi

Where are we going?

My face was worth a sight with my opened mouth and half glaring eyes. If not for the sentimental talks I would have interrupted them.

Drishti:- Mr. Shergill?

I looked at her in utter confusion when I noticed a suitcase popping out of nowhere and a smiling Drishti.

Drishti:- chalein?

Rakshit:- kaha?

She laughed at my question and patted Sargun's back when she cried in frustration of her continous talks. She smiled at me and slipped her hand into mine, intertwining our fingers and leaning her head on my shoulder.

Drishti:- hamare ghar. Ye side wala. Aap bhul gae?

Hainnnnnnn-!

Rakshit:- Drishti ye tum kya keh rai ho

Papa Malhotra:- Drishti beta tum jao. Rohan ko le jao aur saman shift karo.

She nodded her head in agreement and left with Rohan and her bag.

Papa Malhotra:- Rakshit beta. Mana ki ek sal se tum yaha reh rahe ho. Hamare sath, par iska ye matlab to nai na ki tum apni zindagi nahi jeoge. Jab tak Drishti yaha hai, hum sbse judi rahegi aur ho skta hai use ye lage ki use kisi aur ke sath age brta dekh hume bura lage. Use khush hone ka hak hai Rakshit. Aur ye faisla uska khud ka tha. Ab tum dono apna ghar sambhalo, bina kisi ke bare mein sochte hue. Kuch samay Sargun ko yaha chod jaya krna bs. Baki hum chahte hain tum dono hamesha khush raho. Hamesha.

Taken over by emotions, I embraced him immediately. He smiled and gently patted my back telling me there was still something missing in my life. I didn't realize what it was but soon left after Rohan entered.

God, today was crazy. I was finally with the love of my life and she made her decision to move in with me. Wasn't that beautiful?

Remembering her words, her actions and smiling insanely on my own, I opened the door to our house to a view that shook me to the core.

In front of me stood all my family members, dad (he returned), uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters.

Drishti:- surprise Mr. Shergill.

She whispered in my ears from behind and held my arm while I shed tears of joy. I couldn't comprehend why was that happening when my siblings ran to me and hugged me.

They:- Rakshit bhai.

My ears that had been longing in the wait of that moment felt like nirvana. Their arms around me, my love beside me, a beautiful daughter, my family returned to me. That was the most expensive gift I could ever ask for.