Wolf mates!

Shirous' POV:

It took me soo long to finally find her but when I did it was already too late. She was laying on a table strapped to it and there were aome things that were put under her skin pumping a blueish liquid insider system.

THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO YOU!

How did I even lose you!

I should have stayed by your side!

This is horrible!

Please survive!

Please!

I can't lose you!

I know we don't know each other for soo long but I feel it with every fiber in my beeing.

I need you!

So you have to survive this!

They will all pay for what they did to you.

Please hold on!

The moment Abyss came running to me, I thought I would lose myself. It felt like going crazy. After that I searched for her for a week and couldn't fi d a single trace of her scent in the whole city.

It took me one week. One fucking whole week to find her because the hyenas who were now in the same room and being arrested made a mistake. They threw something away that had her scent on it. Blood and even if it was a bit different I knew it was hers and now here I was in a room that was clearly an experimental laboratory.

Me: Hang in there!

She screamed in pain but what escaped her mouth was not a human like screen but a wolf like one. I had her in my arms as she was shaking and I could tell that her body was shifting. It was only a matter of seconds that I had a full grown white wolf in my hands. It was not like our partial shift where we could stand on two feet. No. I had a complete wolf in my arms and she felt unnaturally hot.

A white wolf?

You... are no longer human...

But you are not a normal animal shifter too....

You look beautiful.

No!

Now is not the time to be watching her!

She is got!

Shirou get your shit together!

I need to get her help!

NO!

She is way too hot!

Who knows how long she can hold on!

Me: Shit!

I grabbed her and ran out of the room. If there was someone who could help in this situation then it was the mayor herslef.

SHIT!

SHIT!

SHIT!

She definitelly was human before!

What did they do to her?!

How much pain did they cause you?

If I were not concerned for ya, I would have killed them all off by now!

I would have slaughtered them not even carrying who they are.

I can't believe shifters did that.