The Boy

He walked up and stared at me, mouth dropped open and eyes bulging. My dad looked at me suspiciously, then the boy came to his wits. "Bye sweetheart." My dad blew his nose again and walked (well, wheeled himself in his wheelchair) to his special car. He pulled out and left for school. "Um... Hi. What's your name." That instance I realized that he was the one. He was so handsome and charming, but nerdy and smart at the same time. The main thing was that he looked just like my dad, besides the fact that he could walk, was younger, and ripped with muscles. "H-Hannah." I could see it in his eyes. He felt the same way as I did. He grabbed my hand and we pulled close together, pressed tightly against the other, his breath felt warm on my shoulder. I looked into his start blue eyes, fell more in love with him, and we kissed so passionately, we didn't even hear the bus pull up. We kissed for about 2 minutes and finally came up for air.
We had missed the bus and walked, hand in hand, until we had to go our separate ways. Will I ever see you again? "I hope so." He slipped a note into my hand, kissed me again, then walked to school, swaying and humming the whole way. I did the same, in love.