Fezco laughed, "No I don't?"

Estrella raised an eyebrow up at him as he licked his blunt to seal it. "You don't?"

He shook his head and reached into the nightstand by his bed, opening the little drawer and pulling out a few dime bags, each containing a pair of eyelashes.

"I put em in here," He said and placed them on the nightstand top, then grabbed one and held it out for Estrella.

She took it in her hand and raised an eyebrow, smiling as she looked at her lashes in the small clear bag that Fezco usually used for selling pills.

"Aweee this is so cute," She laughed and stood up, wrapping her arms around Fezco's neck as she moved to stand between his legs while he sat on his bed. "And also such a drug dealer thing to do. Thank you for this."

She placed a kiss onto his cheek before grabbing a few more bags with lashes and smiling at them, and at the thought that he cared enough to put them in a secure place for her.

"Yo welcome," Fez mumbled and gave her neck a kiss before putting his blunt between his lips. "I swear I told you I put em in there, guess not. I was starting to wonder why you ain't take em."

Estrella laughed and placed the bags back on the nightstand, then separated herself from Fezco before sitting back on the ground to continue her task.

"I'm almost done so don't get impatient with me."

"Never that, ma," Fezco said, making her smile up at him.

She quickly finished sorting her makeup, glancing up at Fez every once in a while as he smoked his blunt and stared off into space, glancing down at Estrella once in a while.

They would be doing their own thing in each other's presence and could not keep their eyes off each other for shit.

He watched her place her makeup organizer on an empty space on the dresser top, then watched her walk over to her side of the closet and look for something to wear.

"Ima wait for you outside," Fez said and stood up off his bed, putting his blunt out on the ashtray on the dresser.

"You can stay," Estrella told him as he looked at her.

"If I stay then we ain't ever leavin the crib, gon get a lil busy, you know what I'm sayin," Fezco said with a laugh before leaning down to give her a kiss, sneaking his hand up her shirt and resting it on her ass.

Estrella giggled into the kiss before pushing him away, "Yeah I know what you're saying."

Fez gave her one more kiss before walking out of the room and into his grandma's to check on her before they left.

Estrella was ready within like 20 minutes after putting on three outfits and hating them all but then deciding to just wear the first one.

Fezco was sat outside on the couch while he waited, Estrella coming outside every few minutes to ask for his opinion.

"Is this too much for the hospital?"
"Is it cold or hot?"
"Fuck it's cold. The one time I need it to be hot to wear a skirt, it's fucking cold. I hate it here."
"These shoes or these?"
"Does this make me look like a bimbo?"