050 | Troublesome Rogues

── ⚡ ──

── ⚡ ──

"Snart is back?" Haylee asked as she stood in front of Barry and Caitlin in her suit, her arms crossed. "Don't give me that look, Hayles," Barry told her before sighing. "Let's go," Haylee told him before the two headed to the casino. The two flashed into the building, grabbing the remaining occupants before getting them out of the room to safety from the weapons. "How many times are we gonna do this, Snart?" Barry asked as he and Haylee stood side by side.

"Until the best man wins!" Snart replied as he stood up and aimed the new Cold gun at him, but Haylee flashed over to Snart's sister, snatching the gun from her hands before holding her close with the gun pointed at her face. "Drop the gun!" Haylee demanded, Snart raised his hands in surrender. "We both know you're not going to do anything to her," Snart told her. "She wouldn't be the first," Haylee responded instantly causing Snart to tense up. "Right, but the precious Flash wouldn't let you," Snart replied as he walked towards them.

"Oh, by the way, meet my baby sister. Lisa, Flash. Flash, Lisa. I'm yet to learn about you," Snart said as he pointed towards Haylee. "They call me The Glitch and unless you want your baby sister fried by electricity, I'd suggest you drop that gun," Haylee warned as her eyes began to glow, a small spark of electricity singed Lisa causing her to gasp at the sudden shock. "Cisco has been very, very busy," Snart simply replied causing Haylee and Barry to falter.

"Unless you want me to mail small, frozen pieces of him back to his family, I'd take your hands off her," Snart threatened which angered Haylee. Barry looked at Haylee as she let go of Lisa, she wouldn't risk Cisco getting hurt; she'd rather she'd die than him. "Let him go, Snart," Barry seethed out angrily. "I'll think about it," Snart replied before turning and walking away, Lisa blew them a kiss before following after her brother as Barry grabbed Haylee's hand when she went to walk forward.

✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*

"So there's Cisco getting into a car with Snart's sister," Dr Wells told Barry, who was sitting by a desk with his arms crossed, and Haylee who was standing behind him watching the CCTV footage closely. "And the license plate is iced over," Dr Wells said as he zoomed in on the footage causing Barry to hit the desk harshly, the sudden reaction caused Haylee to flinch. "All right, Dr Wells, Haylee, you were both right," Barry told them as he turned to look at both of them. "I-I-I screwed with time and now time is screwing with me," Barry continued angrily.

"Barry..." Haylee breathed out but Barry cut her off. "Cold is back, he kidnapped Cisco, and-" Barry says before Dr Wells cut him off, "Stop right there before you cause another disruption to the timeline." Haylee leaned back against the desk as she watched her idol and boyfriend, she smiled happily knowing that they had Harrison Wells to mentor them. "Please, Dr Wells. Please, I have to talk to someone," Barry begged as he looked from Dr Wells to Haylee. "Go ahead," Dr Wells replied to him.

"In the previous version of today, Captain Singh is seriously injured, Joe is in danger, Jesse and Iris kissed, and Cisco had sent me a message with an SOS with Haylee's name next to it," Barry explained before looking at Haylee who rubbed her chest after the sudden tingle of pain hit her again. "And now Cisco's life is on the line and Haylee is clearly okay," Dr Wells replied to him. "And I don't even know why Cisco sent me that SOS... What if... Haylee had died," Barry muttered out, his eyes were watery as Haylee walked over and wrapped her arms around him.