10. A Little Help From My Friends

Mulai dari awal

"Okay this is something I can help with. You go and grab a teddy or a blanket or some sort of comfort thing from your room, I'm going to go and get some brownies and sweets from the kitchen. Then we can stop at the florists and get some flowers for them." Emily told me. We quickly split ways to do our jobs. I went to my room and tried to find something but I couldn't find anything so I just decided to grab one of my hoodies. I ran down stairs to finds Em almost down putting the sweets in the container. "Okay I found a hoodie is that good enough?" I questioned scared it may not be good.

"Yes that's perfect, okay I'm done this go start the car while I grab my stuff." Em replied. I grabbed the keys and went to start the car, I made sure I had my wallet and some money. Em got in the car and buckled up. We started driving and got to the florist but it was closed, we decided to just go to the dollar store instead. We quickly went in and decided to get them A monster and a little shark teddy. We paid and headed over to Y/n's house.

We got there after 10 minutes of driving. "Okay here we are, do you have everything?" I questioned Em. "Yup I have everything let's get in there." She assured. We got out of the car and knocked on the door.

-Y/n P.O.V-

I heard knocks on the door, not wanting to get up I yelled as loudly as I possibly could. "COME IN" I heard the door open so I assume they heard me. "Where are you?" I heard a voice I'm assuming is Ems voice call out. "My room" I call back sleepily. They walk in with multiple things in their hands.

Em Immediately comes and hugs me in my bed. "Hi I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help you out but I'm just happy I'm here now." Em whispered to me while squeezing me. She ley go and said "I'm going to grab a plate for the food we brought you call if you need or want anything else love." As she walked out. I looked at Noah holding some stuff.

"Hi." I whispered to him. "Hey." he whispered back walking over to me. "I uh have this stuff for you, I wasn't sure your favourite flavour so I just got you the Mango loco one and a little shark.." he said placing the stuff on my bed side table. He looked like he didn't know whether to hug me or not. "I want a hug." I croaked hoping for my hug. He bent down and hugged me really tightly he didn't let go for a few seconds and I was able to rest my head in the crook of his shoulder and take in his scent. It was really welcoming. "I'm so sorry I couldn't help you more I didn't know what to do." He whispered to me while slightly pulling back. "No no you helped a lot thank you so much." I smiled. I moved over and pat the seat beside me welcoming him to sit with me. He sat down and pulled out his phone we decided to go on twitter. Em came back with the food and sat down on the other side of me as we all ate and looked at funny tweets and fan art. It was so calming and just nice to be there with them.

"You guys want some dinner?" I inquired while looking at the both of them. "sure what have you got?" Noah asked. "Um I think I have frozen pizza and we can order wings and fries." I answered looking for a reaction from the two. They both were nodding their heads in agreement so I gave Em the job of ordering the wings and fries and I got foolish to help me get the rest ready.

The fries and wings came right as the pizza was ready so I asked Foolish to take the pizza out while I payed but he ran away to pay for the fries and wings. I couldn't even stop him cuz if not the pizza would have burnt. Once He was done paying I went over and smacked him across the head lightly. "You should have let me pay! You guys are at my house it's my treat dickhead!" I scolded him "No No no I get to pay because I'm going to end up eating most of the wings!" He fought back. "Still! My treat!" I complained as we walked back to the table where Em was placing the pizza down and our plates on the table.

"Thank you guys so much for the love and help today I don't know what I'd do with out you two. " I thanked as we spread out the rest of the food. "It's nothing we care about you as well we'll always be here to help" Em Smiled, Noah nodding his head in agreeance, "Yeah what she said" I chuckled at his answer and we continued to eat and chat. After dinner we sat down Em and I on the couch and Foosh on the floor with his back against the couch. We decided to watch Gordon Ramsey on Kitchen nightmares cuz Noah didn't want to spoil the Hells kitchen for himself so he could watch it on stream. we watched it for hours till I started to doze off.

-Foolish P.O.V-

"Hey Em I think Y/n is asleep" I whispered to her. "Yeah can you carry her to her room and we'll leave" She whispered back, I nodded to her and got up and quickly stretched. Em also got up going to the kitchen to quickly clean up. I slowly picked up Y/n as they tucked their head into my neck, I brought them to their room. I let go of them with one hand and pulled back the blankets. I put them down gently, letting go slowly trying not to wake them. As I pull back Y/n mumbles something but I couldn't make it out. " what was that N/n?" I whispered to them. "Stay" they said again. "Are you sure?" I asked hesitantly. "Mhmm." they mumbled. I pulled back going to tell Em I was staying and to give her the keys as I felt hands grab my arm. "I'll be right back N/n don't worry" The hands loosened so I went to the kitchen.

"hey Em I'm going to stay the night take my car back I'll find a way home tomorrow." I told her, while helping to clean. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow Noah." After that Em left and I went back to the room to see Y/n. "Hi N/n, I'm going to go sleep on the couch." I whispered to them. "hug please" They whined to me. I bent down and gave them a quick hug. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I walked out and layed down on the couch hoping sleep could wash over me soon.

A/n: Hey nerds, I'm extremely sorry for the lack of updates life has been so up and down the last few months and I haven't been inspired to write. I will try to update more often but I make no promises what so ever, but I do promise this will eventually be a finished story to give our beloved Foolish Justice. Also note, this story doesn't follow a specific timeline at all and there is no virus in the story <3 this is Doozer #2426 signing off HUP 2 3 4 Have a nice night

Word count:1909