Chapter Thirteen

Chantall

"Thank you, Lord for this food, by this bounty with Christ, Amen!" I prayed and we are now eating.

We are eating sea foods and rice, gosh! Tataba na naman ako nito paguwi ko sa N.Y., madami na naman akong ibuburn.

"You like it?" He asked me and I nodded cheerfully. Gosh! This is the best beach trip ever.

We already walked in beachside and took a lot of photos with the windmills. Hahahah! Sorry! Wala kasing windmills samin kaya ganito ako. Hahahahah!

"Gosh! Mananaba na naman ako nito. Patay ako kay Miss Ain." I said while peeling the shrimp.

"Hahahahah! Hmm, hindi pa naman. So, go and enjoy eating the food that you love as long as you're here." He said and I nodded nalang.

"Your tummy is cute." I told him while pointing on his tummy because busog na busog na siya. He just laughed.

"Hahahahah! Masarap pagkain eh kaya bahala na tumaba." Sagot niya sakin at uminom ng buko juice.

"It's okay, I still love you naman." I told him and she smiled at pumikit ng mariin and also hide his face on his right arm na nakapatong sa mesa.

"Hahahahaha! Oh my God, Chantall!" we both laughed because namumula na naman siya. Proud na proud ako sa charm na meron ako. Isang Sandro Marcos napakilig ko. Hahahahah!

We just eat and talk about life, our family and yes, I mentioned him to my Mom when she called me kahapon. She just say sorry because they can't spend their Christmas with me, again. And sanay na ako so I told her na I'm here in the Philippines, celebrating my Christmas with the Marcos and she did not believe me and when they opened the internet, they believe me na. God! Anong akala nila sakin?Sinungaling. Hahahahah! They know kasi na I have a huge crush on Sandro back then and they know na impossible na magkaroon kami ng relationship like this.

"I'm full na, I can't finish this na." I told him and sumandal sa upuan ko.

"It's okay, what do you want to do next after this? Do you want to swim?" He asked me so I smiled and nodded. Pero hanggang mababaw lang ako.

"But hanggang kaya ko lang ha. I don't know how to swim." I told him and he laughed. Jusko! Anong nakakatawa sa sinabi ko?

"Hahahahah! I thought you know how to swim, the way you tell me a while ago in the car that you're excited to swim, I thought you really know how to swim." He said and tumawa ulit.

"Yeah! Pero I know how to swim no. But yung alam kong matotouch ko ang ground. You know what I mean?" I told him and he laughed and nodded.

"Should I teach you how to do it?" Ay! Jusko! Nevermind. Hindi kasi ako laking dagat, I live in the city, and my routine is just like house, school, mall, studio. Ganun and nakakapagswimming lang ako everytime na may outing ang barkada or family outing.

"You know what, madami na nagtry na turuan ako magswimming. But I still don't know how. They didn't succeed, how awful. And isa pa, takot ako malunod, that's why natatakot ako sa malalim." I told him nalang.

"That fear is stopping you. Paano nalang kung magkatsunami or magkabaha tapos mataas ito. How can you survive?" Oo nga 'no. Napaisip ako doon. Pero I don't want to swim sa tubig baha. Maarte na kung maarte.

"Advance neto mag-isip. May life jacket naman. Pero kung wala. Edi madeads. Okay lang, wala naman akong reason to live in this world." I told him and he stared at me.

"Just kidding, I already have a reason why I want to live here in this world 'no. For you, for us, for our future." I told him kasi yung tingin niya eh, huhu!