The shoe hit her collarbone, she made a sound of anger, kicked the pile of my clothes lying in front of her "Nope. That's it. I come here to help you and you attack me right away. Why are you so aggressive? Like husband, like wife?"

I walked over to her, laughing, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you." I started running my hand through the length of her hair. "But don't insult my clothes or compare me to this dick, okay?" I made a sweet face.

She took her head to free herself from my hand. "Don't try to do the puppy's eyes because when you do, they come out as fuck me eyes." 

She kicked my clothes again that were still blocking her way. "But okay, we'll do that- we'll go to the store and buy you something new. What do you think?" She didn't wait for my answer and nodded her head. "It's lovely that you agree. We're going and I'm taking these earrings." She pointed a finger at the table with my jewelry.

A few minutes later we were in her car.  I love driving with Alex.  She has a lovely little old convertible.  We always listen to our favorite songs, sing with all our strength, and people always turn heads after us when we pass by.

I didn't want to go to any particular store, so we chose a boutique where I can buy clothes from different brands in one place.

I don't like going to stationary stores very much, I prefer to shop online.  But now I'm not alone and I don't have time to order online any more.

Ladies in stores, especially in the more expensive ones, are always very rude.  Even if I have money, I don't look like a typical rich old woman and to the ladies in the store I look like I'm about to steal something.

Entering the store, a delicate melody resounded in my ears and I smelled a nice floral perfume.

"What do you think of the purple dress?" Alex immediately make herself comfortable in the store and began going through the clothes and rearranging hangers.

"I don't know, I have a feeling purple doesn't suit me" Alex quickly joined in to protest.

"You're stupid." She pulled out a purple dress from a row of clothes and pressed it against my body and turned me towards the mirror. "These colors suit your eyes and hair color very well."

I was looking at myself in the mirror and maybe it is not too bad, but-

My concentration was distracted by an excited scream from behind my and Alex's backs.

Wait a second... I recognize that squeaky voice.

When I turned around, I had no doubts who owned that sweet scream.

"Naomi!" A red-haired girl ran towards me and gave me a hug.

"Samantha. Hi, we haven't seen each other in a while. Aren't you working in a wedding dress salon maybe?" I quickly introduced the girls with each other, explaining to my best friend how I know the consultant.

Samantha is the girl who helped me choose a dress for my wedding. She provided me with over an hour of entertainment in trying on different dresses, because each one seemed, in her opinion, the one and only one - made for me.

"Those stupid cunts fired me. These dry ones said something that I was getting too involved and destroying the reputation of a serious and respected store." She waved her hand. "But I'm here now, it's not good but I handle it." She hit me gently with her shoulder. "I think we are made for each other, we meet again you beautiful woman." She smiled broadly.

She pointed at Alex. "So what, today we are looking for something for you or for Naomi?"

Alex grabbed Samantha's arm and they started walking slowly forward. "For her, she has nothing but shit in her closet, and she's going to a super fancy party with her husband. I've been thinking about something purple-" Samantha nodded appreciatively, but Alex quickly added "-but she doesn't think colors like that are good for her blah blah blah." They got on well with each other right away.