4

A/N: i'm going to update now bc i won't be able to by sunday hehe anyway, enjoy the chapter!!

Johnny sighed when he arrived at the school building, stepping out of his car with a frown. He fixed his tie before he walked into the premises. He doesn't know how to face after what happened yesterday.

Thinking about it right now, the alpha did overdo it. He shouldn't have been excited. When he heard Ten applying, he told his father that he'll take over the school right away even though he still has his company to take care of, as of the moment, but he could care less. Johnny wanted to talk to the omega and explain everything. But it wouldn't be easy.

Why did he even think it was?

"Do I have any meetings later?" Johnny asked his secretary who's following him behind.

"Yes, you have a meeting with sales team today, Mr. Suh. As well as our partnership with the pharmaceuticals."

"Why? What's the problem with that? I thought that's taken care of."

"Well, they wanted to change some things in the contract, as far as I heard from the chief," he uttered.

The alpha hummed, "Okay. Reserve a table for us at the restaurant. I'll go drive there after this. Then tell the sales team that I'll be there at five, prepare the presentation at the meeting room."

"Noted, Mr. Suh. I'll go ahead then."

"Thank you."

Johnny walked down the hallway, being greeted by the teachers passing by. Then his eyes landed on the omega, Ten, seated on the waiting bench. It must be impossible to make him calm down whenever he's nearby. He just ruined everything for them anyway--No, it's not his fault. He knows he's not to blame here...His family is at fault why he wasn't able to be the mate Ten needed at that time.

Wait...wasn't he pregnant before he disappeared?

Ah, must be why he's here. Of course. You're stupid, Johnny.

But as much as he wants to see his kid, he doesn't want to cross the line. He truly respects Ten, but he has the right to be with his family, doesn't he? This is quite complicated. He has a problem with the omega and a problem with his kid. He questions what Ten could've told their child about him. Must be something bad...

Sitting by the bench, Ten just busied himself with his phone. He still needs to look another job. Taeyong already told his mate so that's one but he shouldn't lean on it so dependently. He should go job hunting tomorrow. Why did that bastard have to return anyway?

"Just tell him you have a guy you're meeting with," Taeyong said.

"What?! No way!"

The omega sighed, "Then what will make him go away from you if you don't want any of my advice?"

"I-It's just...why would I even bother to go and tell him that I have someone I'm seeing? I don't want to talk to him anymore," Ten said.

Taeyong shrugged, "What if he wants to?"

"I told, I don't want to anymore! I have my own life now. It's too late for him to squeeze himself into my life and River's."