11

"Do you have to leave today?" I asked while still being cuddled up with Michael. He told me that he has to go to LA for a week to discuss the details about their next tour and to record some new songs that they've been working on. "Yeah. It really sucks though because I don't want to go. I don't understand why they can't just discuss the details over Skype, and let s record our songs here like usual." He said getting a little frustrated, but he just pulled me closer and calmed down. We layed there in silence for a while until he had to go home to get packed for the trip.

 The whole day I didn't really do anything. I mostly just watched TV and ate food, but I finally got up and off of my butt to workout. I didn't do a difficult one today since I wasn't really in the mood to. After the workout I took a shower and went downstairs. I haven't seen Danni in a while and I have no idea where she is, but I do have an idea of where she could be. I grabbed my phone and pulled up the number that I wanted to text and sent him a message; 'To Liam: Hey is Danni over there?'

It was about ten minutes before he texted back. 'From Liam: Yeah.' That is the entire message said. Well I guess I'm not going to find out why from him. I just shrugged my shoulders and turned on the TV, and then I logged onto Netflix and started to have TV show marathons. I was watching the shows until about five thirty, when I decided to order y favorite type of pizza; black olives, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese, then I continued to watch Netflix. It took about twenty minutes for the pizza to be delivered which was okay, since the episode that I was watching had just ended.

The next morning I woke up alone which made me sad, but I still had to get up and go through the day. I went to the bathroom and took a shower then got changed into: a pair of almost black skinny jeans, red tank top with a collar, black 3/4 sleeve cropped blazer, and a pair of nude heel ankle booties. Then went to go and get star bucks to help me wake up.  Once I got the coffee I decided that I wanted to go to the mall since I'm bored and don't have anyone to talk to, since Michael is with his band and is in a completely different time zone.

When I got to the mall there weren't that any people, which is really weird since it's a Saturday afternoon. I was actually happy that there weren't any annoying preppy girls that are usually always there. I shrugged it off and went on my hunt to find some clothes. After going to stores for about an hour I decided that I wanted some food, so I went and got food from the panda express in the food court.

After I finished my food I went back to shopping. The only thing that I bought in the first hour of being in the mall I bought some new pairs of vans. I went into almost all of the stores and didn't buy that much which is a good thing; because that means that I didn't waste all of my money. I left the last store I went to and put everything in my car before driving back to my place. Once I got home I went to my room to put everything away. i had gotten: three pairs of skinny jeans (red, turquoise, and black), one pair of peach colored leggings, one workout tank top, one formal like tank top, a t-shirt, one oversized Vans hoodie, a white and grey lace sweater, two beanies (maroon and light blue), one flat bill hat, a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses, a light denim blue backpack with a bow on it, four dresses, and five pairs of Vans.

Once all the stuff was put away I heard my phone go off, and when I looked it was a notification that Michael texted me. I had the biggest smile on my face and I'm so happy no one was with me at that moment because I probably looked like an idiot. I didn't care if I looked weird because my 'boyfriend' just texted me for the first time in two days. I a missing him a lot right now, and it will be worse once he goes on tour. His text read: 'Hey babe, I'm sorry I haven't texted you in a while. The boys and I have been busy; with recording and talking about the tour.' I texted him back saying that it was okay and that I hope he is having fun. Then we started talking about random things until it was almost three in the morning for me. I got changed into: grey baggy sweatpants and a white spaghetti strapped tank top, and went to sleep.