4

The flight landed and Danni and I got our luggage. I was ready to go and eat but I guess Danni had a different idea. "Danni can we go and get some food please?" I asked hoping that she would say yes and we could go get food. "Not yet I have to ask someone something." She said looking around for the person I guess. "Who do you have to ask a question to?" I asked a little curious. Maybe she has to ask Liam a question. "Well... you know who I was sitting next to on the plane, other than you, right?" "Yeah you were sitting next to Liam. What do you have to ask him?" I am now really curious. "Well I was going to ask him for his number. Is that weird? Should I see if he is going to ask? What do I do?" She said really fast and super nervously, "Danni calm down if you want I can ask him for you, since you are a nervous wreck right now." I said and she just nodded her head in head in response.

I looked around for Liam and found him, but he of course was talking to Michael. I walked over to Liam ignoring the looks I was getting from the other guys, "Hey Liam I have a question for you." I said to him and I immediately got his attention. "What's up?" he asked, "Well... you know that girl that I was with, Danni?" I asked already knowing the answer. "Yeah. Why?" He asked sounding curious, "Well I was wondering what you thought about her." I said trying not to notice that Michael was staring at me. "Well, I think that she is an awesome person. I wish that me and her could have gotten to know each other more." When he said that it made feel so relieved because now I know that he likes her, "Awesome. Well if you want to get to know her more, and also make her the happiest person ever, then you should go and ask her for her number. Well if you want to." I said the last part awkwardly. After I said that he nodded his head and walked over to Danni, and I know that he asked her because I heard her yell her answer which made me laugh.

After watching what just happened with Danni I turned to Michael and saw that he was still staring at me. I raised an eyebrow at him hoping that he will get what that means. "Rayne, can we please talk?" He asked holding his hand out for me to take. I take his hand and he leads me away from the others so that we could talk without them hearing. "I know that the flight is over but that doesn't mean that we can't hang out with each other." He said smiling slightly, "Michael I really like you but I am being but into an orphanage which means that I'm most likely not going to be able to have a phone or anything like that. Plus I doubt I'm cool enough to be seen with you guys." I said being serious. "Ray don't say that, you are a really cool girl. I will find a way to be able to see you again." He said and walked away leaving me just standing there confused.

"Danni I have an idea." I said out of nowhere as we were driving to nandos. "What is your idea?" She asked me laughing, "Well... what if you adopted me? I would get to hang out with you every day, and I wouldn't have to deal with going to the orphanage." I told her, "Is there another reason as well that maybe you are trying not to say?" She asked with a smirk on her face, "Well... maybe... okay yes there is. Its Michael I want to be able to hang out with him and I wouldn't be able to if I was at the orphanage." I said really sadly. She glanced at me with a sad look but then looked back at the road. "Rayne I will try, but if I'm not able to then you cant be upset okay." She told me and I just nodded my head in response.

After driving for a few more minutes we arrived at the restraint and went inside. Once we got inside I heard a very distinct laugh and knew who was here. Danni smiled and waved at Liam, and she dragged me over to the table. Wow I guess she really likes him. "Hey Danni!" Liam said happily and he stood up and hugged her. "Hey Liam!" She said just as happily. I just stood there awkwardly and waited for her to give me a hint about what her plan is, even though I kind of had an idea already.

"Hey Rayne." Michael said, "Hi. I have something to tell you Michael." I said, he got up from his seat looking confused but he followed me away from the guys. "What do you need to tell me?" He asked me nervously. "You don't need to worry its s good thing. I asked Danni if she would be able to adopt me, since I basically spend all my time with her anyways." I told him not wanting to tell him the main thing that would happen if she did adopt me. "That's great Rayne. Is there something that you aren't telling me?" He asked which made me wonder how he knew that. "Umm... yes there is actually. If she adopts me then we would be able to hang out with each other more. Well... that is if you still want to." I said not completely sure about his feelings towards me. "That's great Rayne I really hope that she would be able to, and of course I want to hang out with you more. I want to get to know you so that maybe we could become more than friends someday." He said with the biggest smile on his face, and that made me smile too.

After Michael and I finished our conversation we went back to the tale and saw that Danni was now sitting next to Liam, and an extra chair was added next to where Michael's seat was. We sat down and ordered and also got our food and we all ate it in peace. Once we finished eating we all got up and headed out of nandos. Sadly it was time for us to go our separate ways, so the guys went to their cars and Danni and I went to our car. We all went back to where we are staying, and Danni called to ask if it would be okay if she adopted me. She heard the answer but didn't change her emotion and wouldn't tell me what they said.