"Well I've been planning this moment for days and I never thought that it would happen here." I laughed.

"What?" She touched my shoulder.

"Lexy.." I stopped talking.

"Yes?" She looked me in the eyes.

"Oh boy, here goes nothing." I leaned in and kissed her.

"Woah." She said pulling away.

"I am so sorry I shouldn't have done that!" I began walking back to my table.

"No no!" She pulled me back in for a kiss.

"Woah." I smiled.

"I've wanted to do that for days now." She laughed.

"Me too." I laughed.

    The entire cafeteria began cheering. Lexy and I walked separate ways laughing. When I got back to my table Jake and Devon were shocked.

"Woah. That was some kiss." Jake said, laughing.

"I can't believe you actually did it." Devon high fived me.

"Well what did I say?" I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

    The rest of the day went by rather quickly. Jake would randomly talk about that stupid doll. I think he truly believes that the doll is alive. Obviously it's not. I mean it's a doll, right? I was actually looking forward to the party tonight. I had never been to a Halloween party plus I had the best costume. I would dress up as Harley Quinn. I bought washable blonde, red, and blue hair dye.

    When I got home I started working on my costume. I began by dying my hair. It took a couple of hours but when it was finished I was in love with the product. I grabbed my skirt out of the closet and the rest of my costume from my drawers. I put everything on and by time I was ready it was time to leave. I put on my black ankle boots and left the house. Oliver only lived a few houses away from me so I walked. When I got there I heard loud music and lots of yelling. I waited outside for Jake. When he didn't show up I decided to just go inside. Oliver greeted me at the door.

"Obsessed!" He ran over to me.

"What?" I said, confused.

"Your costume. It's beautiful!" He hugged me.

"Thank you! I like your costume as well!" I smiled.

"Lexy is upstairs by the way." He pointed towards the steps.

"Okay thank you!" I said walking to the stairs.

    When I got upstairs I heard Lexy in a room but before I walked in I heard another voice. I knew the voice but could not place it.

"Listen Lexy I love you. Please." The unknown voice sounded desperate.

"I really like Delilah. We are over. I'm with her now." Lexy responded to the voice.

"Lexy, I love you." The voice repeated.

"I really like Delilah Junior." I heard footsteps.

"Lexy?" I said as she walked out of the room.

"Del! You scared me." She looked nervous.

"You love me?" I smiled.

"Oh you heard that." She looked at the ground.

"Lex, I really like you too." I grabbed her chin.

"Really?" She blushed.

"Of course." I removed my hand and smiled.

    Lexy and I spent the rest of the party dancing. We laughed and had fun. Jake never showed up. I heard from Oliver that Junior's housekeeper died and Jake found the body. An hour before the party ended I got into a fight.

"Why hello there." I said as Junior walked down the stairs.

"Hey!" He said, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh so you're going to pretend nothing happened?" I laughed.

"Del don't." Lexy grabbed my shoulder.

"Delilah you're drunk." Oliver walked over to me.

"Maybe I am but I know a traitor when I see one." I looked at Junior.

"Traitor?" He looked at me, confused.

"I heard you. I heard your conversation with Lexy." I stepped closer to him.

"Delilah you don't understand." He backed away.

"I understand that you tried to steal my girlfriend." I took another step towards him.

"Del please." He took another step back.

"You are not to call me Del!" I swung my fist at him and punched him in the face.

"Stop Delilah! I said that because I didn't want to admit the truth!" He ran to Oliver.

"What truth is that?" I said as I stumbled towards him.

"I like Oliver!" Junior yelled. Everyone went silent.

"What?" I gasped.

"I like Oliver okay? I know it may not make sense but I was hoping someone would hear Lexy and I talking. I wanted to hide the fact that I liked Oliver." He moved away from Oliver.

"Oh my Jun I am so sorry." I backed into the stairs.

"Delilah are you okay?" Lexy ran over to me.

"No. I feel like I'm not myself. I do have a secret." I sat down. Jake walked in.

"A secret?" Jake looked around.

"I didn't want to tell anyone because I was finally making friends. I even have a girlfriend. Devon I lied. That first day we met?" I looked over at Devon.

"What do you mean you lied? About what?" He walked closer to me.

"I'm not like my father. I am nothing like my mother. I am my own person." I tried to stand up.

"Okay? What did you lie about?" Devon looked at me, unsure whether I was okay.

"My dad...his real name is Charles Lee Ray." It felt good getting it off my chest.

"Who?" Lexy was confused.

"Charles Lee Ray? The most infamous killer in Hackensack." Devon fell back into Jake.

"Del?" Lexy looked at me.

"I know I should have told you earlier. It was never the right time." I passed out.