3.

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping. My head was throbbing. I slowly sat up and began to look around. I didn't recognise anything around me. When I was able to stand up I heard a gentle knock. Slowly, I walked over towards the only door I saw. When I opened it I was relieved to see Lexy standing in the doorway. I hugged her.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" She handed me a glass of water.

"I have a massive headache. What happened last night?" I said, rubbing my head.

"Well you got drunk, punched Junior oh and you told everyone your father was Charles Lee Ray." She sat down on the bed.

"I did what?" I spit out my water.

"Yeah you said you didn't feel like yourself and then after you told us you passed out. I brought you here." She looked at me.

"Oh no." I sat beside her.

"Can you explain what you told us last night?" She sat her water on the table beside the bed.

"It's a long story." I said, avoiding the question.

"We have time. If we are going to be together I want to know everything about you. The good and the bad." She grabbed my hand.

"Okay well maybe we should invite Oliver, Junior, Jake, and Devon first. I want them to hear all of this as well." I removed her hand from mine and looked around the room.

"Alright well I already texted them to head this way. I messaged them before I walked in here. They should be here." She said, interrupted by the doorbell.

"Go get it." I smiled and nodded.

"I'll be right back." She walked out of the room.

"What have I done?" I said to myself.

"Delilah?" Devon ran into the room.

"Dev!" I ran and hugged him.

"Okay Del. Talk, they are all here." Lexy sat down. Everyone sat down.

"Okay here goes nothing." I took a deep breath.

"I was born in Hackensack. I have never actually lived here until now." I started.

"Where have you lived?" Jake asked.

"Well my mom and I moved around a lot. We usually only stayed in one place for no more than 2 months. Growing up I was told my mom's job caused her to move so much. I didn't know who my father was until I turned 13." I stopped for a second.

"How did you find out?" Devon asked with a curious look in his eye.

"I was going through my mothers room to find an earring she had lost and I found a note. A note written from my dad to my mom days before he was killed." I stopped to gather myself.

"I wish I could have been there for you Delilah." A voice came from somewhere in the room.

"Who said that?" I looked around the room.

"That would be Chucky." Jake opened his bag.

"You mean your doll?" Lexy and Junior said in sync.

"Delilah, before you continue there is something you should know." Jake pulled his doll out of his bag.

"Hey Delilah" The doll spoke. Everyone gasped.

"Who are you?" I was terrified.

"The names Charles but everyone calls me Chucky. Delilah, you are my daughter." The doll jumped out of Jake's bag.

"There is no way." I screamed.

"It's a long story." The doll walked towards me.

"Anyway, moving on with my story." I ignored it and moved on.