Chapter 6: Valentine's Day

Start from the beginning

Treasure is my favorite kpop boy group and Haruto is my bias

Treasure is my favorite kpop boy group and Haruto is my bias. His character is RuRu and I've always wanted to get my hands on a plush, but I haven't had luck getting one. I can't believe Damian got me one! And in jumbo size, too! "You really got RuRu for me?" I was still shocked as I held the plush. He's so fluffy!!! "I know how much you love Treasure so I wanted to get one for you." Damian grinned at my reaction. "And I see you love it. You look like you're about to cry." He added with a chuckle. "I am. I've always wanted one. He's so cute! How did you get it, though? When I tried to get one, they were all sold out. Even the other ones were gone. Did they restock?" I asked. "Maybe. I looked online and that was the last one for the RuRu plushies. And it wasn't cheap either." He told me. "I'm sure it wasn't. Treasure Makers are buying them out like crazy." I replied. "You guys must really like this group." He says. "What's not to like about Treasure? They're awesome! Thank you, Damian. This is so sweet of you." I thanked him again with a hug. "No problem, princesa." He says back to me, returning the hug with his arms wrapped around my small waist.

"Now," I walked to the counter and set the stuff down. "Don't think I didn't get you anything. I got it right here." I told him. "You don't have to, muñeca. This is a day where men give women gifts. It's all about you today." He said to me. I looked back at him with a blank stare. "Men deserve gifts and appreciation, too. Now come here." I motioned him to come in. Damian had a flustered smile on his face when I said that. He walked up to me just as I grabbed the small box on the counter. "Here. Open it." I handed him the small box. "Okay." Damian took the box and I smiled as I watched him open his gift. When he opened the box, his smile stayed plastered on his face and his eyes grew wide. "Whoa!" He was surprised with what he saw. I got him a silver customized chain that has an open-etched skull pendant adorned with rhinestone eyes and a rhinestone on the forehead.

"You like it?" I asked him. "I love it. This is so cool. Thank you, mija." He thanked me. "Here, let me put it on you." I say to him. He handed me the chain and I went behind him. He bent down a little bit so I could reach his neck. I moved his hair and put the chain on him. "There. It looks good on you." I went around in front of him and made sure the pendant was in front as he stood back up. "I really like this necklace. It's so cool." His grin never left his face. "I'm glad you do. And I love the gifts you gave me." I said to him. "I'm glad you like them." He nodded at me. "I'ma put these away and we'll go." I said, putting the chocolate box in the freezer, the roses in water, and the RuRu plush on my bed.

After all that, I went back to Damian. "All good?" He asked me. "Mhm." I nodded with a hum, grabbing my purse. "Alright. Let's go, mija." He grinned, holding his arm out to me. I smiled and we linked arms as we left my house. I locked up the house and we got into his black Challenger. As we drove to TopGolf to meet the rest of our friends, we were bonding and vibing. At one point, Purple Rain came on Damian's playlist. "Yes!" I was vibing. "Can't go wrong with Prince." Damian turned it up. I started singing along to the song.