Chapter 23: 7 pages to think on

Start from the beginning

"I think you have seen it all mistress" I look at Kitty who is smiling "The test run work?"

"I have an idea Kitty" She nods with a smile still there and still real "I need your help for it"

-Time skip-Brittany pov-
"What is happening?" We all look at Kitty confused "I thought we were being normal today"

"Yeah why are we in our role winter clothes?" Santana pulls at her dog tail "Not that I hate the new Christmas husky tail"

"Mistress has a surprise for you all" Kitty walks to the back door with a smile "Follow me please!"

We all share a look but follow her. Once outside we all have a jaw drop. It looks like a completely new backyard. I watch kitty walk over and push play on a radio.

-Rachel recorded singing-

Christmas is the time to say "I love you"
Share the joys of laughter and good cheer
Christmas is the time to say "I love you"
And a feeling that will last all through the year

On the corner carolers are singing
There's a touch of magic in the air
From grown up to minor no one could be finer
Times are hard but no one seems to care
Christmas Eve and all the world is watching
Santa guides his reindeer through the dark
From rooftop to chimney, from Harlem to Bimini
They will find a way into your heart

Christmas is the time to say "I love you"
Share the joys of laughter and good cheer
Christmas is the time to say "I love you"
And a feeling that will last all through the year

Just outside the window snow is falling
But here beside the fire we share the glow
Of moonlight and brandy, sweet talk and candy
Sentiments that everyone should know
Memories of the year that lays behind us
Wishes for the year that's yet to come
And it stands to reason that good friends in season
Make you feel that life has just begun

Christmas is the time to say "I love you"
Share the joys of laughter and good cheer
Christmas is the time to say "I love you"
And a feeling that will last all through the year

So when spirits grow lighter
And hopes are shinin' brighter
Then you know that Christmas time is here

It's Christmas time
It's Tis the time
It's Christmas time
It's Christmas time
It's Tis the time
It's Christmas time
It's Christmas time
It's Tis the time
It's Christmas time
It's Christmas time
It's Tis the time
It's Christmas time

"This is a wonderland!" Fran runs out with childlike glee "Look at the snowman! It frosty!"

"She made barn igloos" Carole chuckles as she enters the big one with April "This is so spacious"

"She had me draw up and help come up with designs!" I look around and notice someone is missing "Is something wrong Brittany? Is this not to your liking?"

"Where is Rach?" Kittys smile almost drops "Kitty?"

"She worked very long and hard" Kitty frowns some "I tried to take over but she said she owed it to you all as a thanks"

"A thanks?" Kitty nods "What do you mean?"

She pushes some buttons on the radio and something new plays.

"Girls I looked over your papers and thought about the past.

Quinn the bully head cheerleader who has become one of my most beloveds.

Santana the right hand girl who also has stolen my heart.

Brittany you have become such an important part of my life.

Mom you have proven you love me and I have forgiven you my lovely mother.

Judy you have shown people can come from hardship and still show compassion. I love that and more about you.

Maribel you always make me smile when I am down! You have made me love my smile.

Tina you have shown me I have a best friend who I can love and cherish.

Mercedes you have shown my heart can give a second chance and grow to love more than I thought I could.

Sugar you have given me hope for a future where people are not judged by disabilities. I love you my silly kitty.

April and Holly you have been the best duo that make life such a fine time! You two are a lovely duo and lovely people!

Terri you were horrible and have changed so much! You have shown second chances sometimes less to love that is important to both parties.

Mary and Amelia you two have shown the world can accept what we do. You have shown that while it may take hesitation we are not as odd as we seem.

Emma you have grown past being nervous and OCD driven. You have helped show a wild side that I love about myself and you.

Fran you have been such a joy! Your toddler self and older self make me laugh to no end! I love you so much and I know you need to know that.

Kitty in the short time of you being my sub you have helped me see my weak points. I can see this year until you are of consensual age being the best of our lives.

Carole you took a chance on us and I am so happy you did. You have made our lives so much more entertaining. You owe me nothing for Finn and I am happy to say I love you dear.

I have hit you all with a truth bomb. I love every single one of you. I missed you all licking or loving on me in your ways. Enjoy your wonderland!

I made it for you all to be at home. Like you finally have made me feel.

At home"

"That girl" Santana sniffles and shakes her head "She has no right to make me cry!"

"Same" Maribel sniffles and shakes her head too "No right!"

"We play?" I look at Fran who is frowning "We play?"

"Yeah we play" I smile and look up at Rachel's bedroom window "and tomorrow we show her how much we care"