Chapter 23: 7 pages to think on

-Rachel pov-
Kitty has been a godsend! She has been showing me what a normal sub is like. She listens but also talks back. She will do what I say but also makes sure I remember what she hates.

But I also do not enjoy this. I miss the girls coming up and licking my face randomly. I miss the random compliments and love I get. I miss all of the little things they would do.

It just feels a little empty without it. The caregiver role is very similar to this. I sigh as I look over the sub papers again. I guess it does not hurt to look over everything again.

I sigh as I look over Kittys papers. How she got her parents to sign I have no idea. I guess they just do not care. In the parental note it has to get her presents.

I will have to see them eventually. I go through and read the others. I stop on The Unholy Trinitys. They are the ones who inspired this list the most.

They bullied me for so long. They made me regret so much in my life. Made me believe I was never worth any type of love. Made me believe I would forever be alone in this world.

But now I can not imagine being more loved. Most of that is thanks to them. They have been the best part of my life. They have been loving me as much as I love them.

Brittany is an amazing girlfriend. She has more knowledge than she lets on. She is bad in stress but can still solve problems I have trouble with. She definitely is my second in command.

Santana has been the spitfire. She wants to be loved on everyday. Be it pats on the head or cuddles. She is my little attention seeker.

I have enjoyed what she brings to the table. She brings so much joy along with Brittany. They are such a outstanding duo. I am so thankful they came into my life.

The duo is only even better with their third. Quinn has been a godsend like kitty. Kitty reminds me of Quinn so much. I am so happy that she has been so accepting.

I have talked with everyone and they all agree she should move up. Santana has also been suggested on a move up. They will keep their roles but will date Brittany and me.

I smile as I move on to the next pages. It is the original moms. Judy, Mom, and Maribel. They have added age but also fun. They all believe they do not fit well but that is a lie.

Maribel is the clown of the family. She makes sure we all are smiling and happy. She makes the best food and makes sure to stay in character. I love her so much and she shows she loves me too.

Judy has been amazing as well. She has moments where she has to yell red because of Russel. I make sure to give her more after care than the others. She will make an amazing mom with Maribel.

She cleans up after us and makes sure we are fed too. She cares about all of us so much. She is one of the best caregivers ever. She takes care of the babies and I could not do it without her.

Mom has made up for leaving tenfold. She has made sure the babies are looked after along with Judy. We pleasure each other but also bond. She is such a lovely woman when not in her head.

I look at another paper and tears form. Sugar has been such a good change. She has made everyone's lives better. She shows that even being different does not make you hard to love.

Her autism is able to be overlooked by love. She says things but we know she does not mean them. Well unless she is being brutally honest. She has been such a lovely kitty.

I love waking up to her liking my face. I love it even more when she sings me a song. She has gotten so much better and singing. I wipe my tears and sniffle.