Part 5

Jesse's PoV:

Jas and I where just having a chill day so she was on my chest as paw patrol was on and she had one of her dummy's. Now that she's 5 I've been trying to get her to stop using her dummy but there's been no luck it's the only think that stops her from having a tantrum. Creed was sat next to me and Jas just pet him and talked to him or laughed when he licked her had telling me that it tickled. There was a knock on the door and I was confused seeming as no one was coming over today and it couldn't be Marcus cause he just walks in. I placed jas on the sofa and went to the front door and opened it to be greeted with a lady I've never seen before. "Hello are you mr lingard?" the lady asked me looking at her clipboard. "Yes why?" I asked confused. "I'm miss jones and i'm a social worker may I come in?" My breathing sped up. "Uh y-yeah come in." I let miss jones in and pulled out my phone texting marcus.

JLingz
Marcus come mine right now!

Rashy
It's 7 in the morning why?

JLingz
There is a social worker
in my house!

Rashy
Shit I'll be there in 5

No one's poV:

"So why are you here?" Jesse asked the lady. "I've had reports of your daughter being treated unwell." Jesse was shocked that someone would think that but before he could say anything the front door opened. "Uncly rashy!" Jas squealed getting off of the sofa and jumping into Marcus arms. He held onto Jasmine and walked into the kitchen. "What's going on?" He asked acting as if Jesse never texted him. "A social worker." Marcus looked the lady up and down. "I'm marcus." "Miss Jones and anyways as I was saying i've had reports of Jasmine being treated poorly and not being looked after." Jesse was getting annoyed. "Who said that? because my daughter is looked after just fine, I feed her, care for her, make sure she has clean clothes, pay attention to her, take her out on walks so whoever is telling you this is making up shit!" The lady got out her clipboard and wrote something down. "What are you writing?" She tutted. "You're a very angry man mr lingard and a child shouldn't be brought up around that." "Well then maybe you should report her mother seeming as her mum just left jas at my doorstep when she was three with no name and the pain that girl was in before living here was mental so sorry if I sound rude but you need to get out of my house and I'm not letting you taker her she's better of with me, her father, her family!" Jasmine never saw her dad this angry and she hid in Marcus chest. "Jess! Stop shouting." Jesse looked over at Marcus angry but then saw his daughter hiding and instantly his face softened. "Mr lingard I will let myself out but if I get another report Jasmine will be taken and put into care." Jesse completely ignored the social worker and tried to hold onto jas but she pulled away. Marcus had never seen jesse look like that before as if his heart had been shattered and the regret in his eyes where visible. "Jas baby I didn't mean to shout..." Jasmine looked up at her dad. "Are they taking me away from you daddy?" Jas had tears in her eyes. "God no baby. I won't let them." Marcus handed Jasmine to jesse and he held her so tight not wanting to ever let go.

A/N: First update in about 50 years but how are you all? xx

His daughter // Jesse lingardOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara