Chapter 1

Anna-Laura

A loud ringing noise woke me up, growling I crawled out of bed while rubbing my eyes.

I checked the time.. 6 a.m. "It's so early" I muttered.

Stumbling to the bathroom I threw some water in my face. "An, breakfast is ready in 15" my mom yelled.

I walked into the shower to wash my hair and skin. After I was finished I turned it off and dried myself. When I was done I picked out some clothes and did some make-up.

The boy..

I can't stop thinking about him, his brown locks and blue-grey eyes. His teeth were perfectly white and his skin had a dark tone.

I met him yesterday at the Ultra Music Festival. He had this strange accent, I've never heard before.

"Watch where you're going" he said, when I bumped into him. "S-sorry, I didn't see you" I mumbled. I looked up as I saw his face.

"It's fine, don't worry" he said. "Wait, you're Martin Garrix!" I realized. He laughed and nodded.

"I love your music" I said, smiling. "Thanks...?" He asked. "Anna-Laura" I replied. "I've never heard that name before" he said.

"Yeah.. I've heard that from more people" I laughed. "Well I like it" he said.

"Anna, hurry up!" My mom yelled. I looked at the time, 6:30 AM.

Shit.

I have to be at school in thirty minutes. I ran down the stairs trying to tie my black converse.

My mom gave me a glass of orange juice and a bowl of yoghurt with fruit and some granola.

When I was finished eating my delicious yoghurt, I went upstairs to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I walked back to my room to put on my denim jacket and threw my turquoise backpack over my shoulder. When I came down in the hallway, I checked my outfit in the mirror and walked out the door.

The bus ride was silent. I had my earphones plugged in and listened to some EDM music.

"Hey bitch, move over" my best friend Sarah called. I laughed, while moving over. She took my white iPhone 6 out of my hand to look what music I was listening to. "Why are you listening to this?" She asked. "Because I like it?" I answered. "Whatever" she said as she turned the other way to talk to her boyfriend Jake.

When the bus arrived at school I got out. I walked to Sarah and she linked our arms together. "Ready for another day of hell?" She said. I shook my head. "Me neither" she mumbled.

We walked to our lockers. "Hey Anna how was Ultra?" Jake asked, so I turned around. "It was fun, they had great music" I said, wishing to go back. He laughed and walked to his own locker.

When I was done getting my stuff I walked to class.

At 4:45 p.m, all my classes finally finished.

"An, wait!" Sarah yelled over the campus. "Wanna go to the mall today?" She asked trying to catch up with me. "Yeah sure" I said. We walked to the busses and got into the right bus.

It took us a hour to get there. After we got out of the bus we walked into the Aventura Mall. We first went to Bath and Body Works.

"I need some new candles and a bottle of body-lotion" Sarah said. After she got them we walked to Abercrombie.

I bought some dark washed jeans and a pink blouse with some flowers. It was really cute.

We also went to Victoria's Secret and we both bought some underwear. Then we were both hungry so we got a slice of pizza.

"Sarah, I have to go to the restroom first" I said. She nodded.

I was almost there but then I ran into someone. "Watch out" a boy's voice said. I looked up. "Hey I know you, Anna-Laura right?" He asked while I nodded.

----------------------------
Hi guysss, so this was my first chapter. Please let me know what you think, so I can change it if I spelled something wrong.

Also here is my social media:
Twitter - @drewsgarrix
Instagram - @martingarrix_updates