❥ Attachment

Continued from previous chappy.......

It was around 11 pm of night. Anu was standing in the balcony. The cold breeze of wind was blowing Anu's long,shiny and black hairs were blowing along with the cold wind. She has closed her eyes and was feeling the cold wind where the moonlight were falling on her face making her look more beautiful.

Dev enter the balcony and Look at her. He started staring her with a wide smile on his face. He started moving towards her. Soon he reached so close to her. He backhugged her and rested his chin on her shoulder admiring her beauty.

Anu opened her eyes feeling Dev's hand on her waist and his chin on her shoulder. She Look at him.

Anu- Kya hua??

He smiled. He moved her hairs to another side of her shoulder and kisses her neck softly.

She get shiver by that kiss.

Anu- a...abb....k...kya hua?? Kuch chahiye tha??

Dev- Nhiii woh kya haina pehli baar tum itni beautiful lag rhi ho toh isiliye mai khudko control nhi kar paaya. *stated with chuckle.

Anu- what do you mean han?? Mai hamesha hi beautiful lagti hun samjhe.

Dev- Oh toh shayad maine aj pehli baar notice kia hoga.

Anu- Han wese bhi tumhari adat hai achii chizo ko notice na karne ki haina??

Dev- Oh really??

Anu- Yeah.

Dev- okay.

He turned her towards himself. Now her face was too close to his face. They both were able to feel each other's warm breaths on their faces. He pulled her more closer to himself. They both were lost in each other's eyes.

They shared an intense eye lock for some minutes. There was silent all around them only debanya ere able to hear each other's hearbeat.

He moved closer to her

Closer and closer and closer

And

And

And

And

And

And

And

And

And

And

And

To be continued...........

Target:- 20+ votes 25+ comments
Prolouge:- First kiss🙈❤ [lo dedia prolouge😎😌]
Words limit:- 400+

Hope you loved the chappy and ya i know you guys loved it specially hinnocent readers😌

Will meet in next chappy
Till then
Take care
Bubyee💫❤

Your's lazy+talanted author🧚❤
~Varsha🧚❤