Irene doesn't say anything and just leave.

" Joohyun.." seulgi follow.

Joy, Yeri and Nayeon look at each other.

" Why do we always witness their sweet and bickering things?" Yeri ask.

" That's a circle of single life buddy. " Nayeon getting up. She pat Yeri shoulder and leave.

—————

" Ya.... Look who's always here now" mino said as he dropping his bag on the ground.

" don't talk to Me" Lisa said without looking.

" Are you trying to punish that poor punching bag??" He said, getting his boxing gloves.

" Didn't I tell you not to talk to me??" Lisa drain in sweat.

" So ??? Do you wanna fight me for talking with you??" Mino walk toward his friend.

" You fuck.." Lisa launch toward mino.

Mino used his hand in protection, letting Lisa punch him nonstop because he sense that it would be coming. He know that Lisa is furious and he wants her to let it all out. Lisa had quit boxing long time ago because chaeyoung doesn't like it because Lisa would go to school looking all bruised. But now seeing that she come back to the gym everyday after class, mino know the reason why.

" Ahhhhhh...." Lisa shout, she drop on her knee.

" I am a jerk."

As Lisa spoke, her voice started off sharp, but then, she broke down, and before Mino knew it, Lisa was on the verge of tears, trying desperately to hide it and keep her face and her words straight and stern.

" You know chaeyoung right???" She ask.

Mino nods, sitting beside his friend.

" Yeah, the one who make you stopped boxing"

Lisa scoff.

" I can't believe the reason that I come back again also because of her"

" Waeee?? Is something happened between you two?"

" How should I put it?" Lisa look up, trying to push back her tears.

" I'm scared?"

Mino sitting in silent, letting his friend pour her feeling out.

" She likes me..."

" Chaeyoungie.... She likes me... and I'm so oblivious to noticed it. She cried and I didn't know that I was the reason behind it. "

" I ask God why He couldn't just make it easier for the both of us... I don't wanna lose her"

" You don't like her??" Mino ask.

" I..."

" Don't answer with your head Lisa yahh, ask your heart. "

" Those two didn't work well together, so you have to figure out yourself. Choose what your head think or what your heart want." He spoke.