chapter twenty- seven

Start from the beginning

He just giggles alittle, he find it funny, I'm just saying what other people describe me.

"Little crazy?, I've seen you fight and it's not that crazy. You just... Having fun"

Really..this guy really like to make some words..

Shuichi POV

I'm not going to lie, but crazy or not it's still my ouma.

But he seems calm than 2 years ago, on that owl attack he is more aggressive, but the other day on auction.

He's very calm, like he's really have manage to control his excitement

"Do you still doing your detective occupation?"

Ouma asked, I didn't expect that he will asked, Since he don't have interest on me.

Ever since I say that sentence to him. That sentence that I really regret saying.

"Yes... I'm still a detective."

"I thought you retired because I didn't see you in the news recently."

"You're... Looking at me on the news?"

"No, I just notice"

He look away and just flustered, that's cute.

"I just started doing some missions secretly, since I don't want that kind of attention, since I also have this bad hobby"

Since he knows I'm a ghoul, and sees me killed. I think he will understand what I said.

And some time pass, and it's becoming so awkward, only we can hear is some other people and some animal noices.

But I really want to get him know more, I know I already know him but he is different now. I don't understand why didn't he get his memories yet.

".... Would you like to get some coffee?"

I don't know what did I just got into my mind, but this is the only best thing I can think right now.

"... Sure"

... He agreed to it?

"Well that's great. I might call touka and prepared us some coffee."

"Touka?"

"Oh.. she's like a sister to me, she's the owner of the cafe so I might inform her."

He seems understood it, but seems really interested because I never really talk about my relatives and friends during game.

We left the zoo and started walking towards the cafe, it's fun because we're talking while walking.

We didn't have this kind of moment during the game, it's kinda regretful that I didn't notice his clues.

I opened the door to the cafe and we saw a costumer....

It's kaneki.

"Haise, what are you doing here?"

So his name is haise huh?, I looked at touka and he seems want me to stop what I'm thinking and my own business.

"Ohh suzuya Kun, I'm just having my coffee. The coffee here is great so I always coming here, how about you?"

"Oh my friend invited me for a coffee, but I didn't expect that you'll be here"

Kokichi looked at me and kaneki also looked at me, and he seems looking at me suspiciously, but still with fear in his eyes.

"..o-oh, umm mind if I asked, since when did you met him?"

"Oh I know him since we're 16, but the other said I've know him since 11, since I got to accident I can't really remember that time"

Kaneki still looking at me suspiciously, he might have that memory loss but I know deep inside he know me.

Since I'm the one who trained that twig, they even telling me that I created an monster.

But bro don't blame me!, You all force me to trained him and you blaming me?!

Because of this guy, I get so many problems.