Chapter 2 : Snacktime

Mrs Bell's POV

Hi, I'm Charlie Bell. I have a lot to talk about myself!! 

I'm 41 years old and I live with my wife, Abigail. ( yes I'm lesbian ).

I'm currently babysitting my friend, Flora's, kids. We were friends since middle school. She was kinda my role model. Like the popular girl being best friends with the nerd. 

Though shes distant nowadays. And today she gave me weapons and told me that whenever Terrance and Kenny misbehave, I would have to take them to a sound-proof metal room and..toture them. That sounds SUPER wrong..especially that Kenny is 5.

Note : DO NOT HURT Terrance and Kenny :( 

_______

Mrs Bell's POV

" This is your Mrs. She will be taking care of you this weekend. " Flora said. I waved as her and Allan left.

" Well I'll be making snacks. " I said as i did a goofy smile. Terrance gave me a dirty look, he probably didn't like me. I understand why he would have trust issues...

I went to the kitchen and started making some cookies. Honey-oatmeal cookies. It's a family recipe! 😄

Terrance and Kenny immediately shot for the stairs. No idea why.

____

Later...

____

Mrs Bell's POV

I finished the cookies and I went upstairs. " KIDS! DIG IN! " I shouted. Angie and Jessica quickly shot for the cookies. I don't blame them. I'm an amazing cook 👍.

But Terrance and Kenny didn't come. I was confused so I gently opened Terrance's room door to find the two boys sleeping. " Aww.. " I said.

Not wanting to disturb them, i started to close the door. " Guess you two will have to eat these cookies when you wake up. " I whispered.

_______

Terrence's POV

My eyes fluttered open as I smiled. " Mmm...honey-oatmeal.. " I thought. Dad has always made those cookies for me when I was a kid.

" Terry did we have to pretend to sleep? Those cookies smelled very good... " Kenny said.

" Your right Kenny...maybe I judged Mrs Bell too quickly.." I said. 

" We should apologize. " Kenny said.

I nodded.

______

Terrance and Kenny made their way downstairs where Angie and Jessica were munching on cookies.

" Hey Mrs Bell.. " Kenny whispered.

" Oh hey boys! You woke up. " Mrs Bell chirped.

" W-We were never asleep...we want to apologize. " Kenny said

Charlie was quiet and Terrance got tense. Then she smiled. " Aww! It's alright, boys. I was just surprised cause I thought no one could resist my baking skills. " Mrs Bell said smirking.

Terrance snickered. He liked Mrs Bells sense of humor. It reminded him of his own.

" Now dig in boys. "  Mrs Bell said as Terrance and Kenny chowed down on honey-oatmeal cookies.