Chapter 14 • Wicked Scheme

Start from the beginning

"Anyways, ge.. you know how I don't want to marry Liying right?"

Haikuan in his mind, "look at his tiger eyes turned into puppy's"

Haikuan nodded, "Mn. But everyone knew you love eachother and you want to marry her"

Wang Yibo scratches his head, "But I don't. The intimate actions I did with her were just a show-" Yibo flinched when Haikuan staring at him differently "Fine fine, i liked her before but doesn't mean I love her more than Sean"

Haikuan shakes his head unbelievably, "If you didn't made Liying as your girlfriend and you didn't agreed to the fix marriage then you're still free until now"

"Ge, I don't want to at first but Zhao Liying forced me and told me to give her a chance. I didn't know that Dad want us to be married, you know I don't want to disappoint dad right?"

Wang Haikuan closed his eyes as he sighed seems like he's thinking what he should do next that can help his beloved little baby cub.

"By the way Kuan ge" Wang Yibo's tone changed into a dull one.

Haikuan, "Yes?"

"Erm... I have these feelings with Zhan, So I asked him if he's Sean"

Wang Haikuan ears attentively stood up! He then asked Yibo, "What does Xiao Zhan answered?!"

Wang Yibo told him what happened and Haikuan listened at him without blinking, he's so much intense to blink! Haikuan is scared that he might skip a one word.

"He said he wasn't?!" Haikuan asked almost in a yell.

"Yes" Wang Yibo nodded.

Wang Haikuan massages his forehead and thinks, "Sean must have  reasons, but.... that was his chance to tell Yibo and the end of all these!"

Wang Yibo saw how stressed his older brother is so he can't help but to feel guilty, "Kuan ge.. are you okay? Should I ask you on other day?"

As a good brother he shook his head, "No it's fine"

Wang Yibo sits back comfortably again, "Then Kuan ge, why does these feelings always slavering me everytime I'm with Xiao Zhan"

Wang Yibo then shove his face into his palms and muffled, "It is hurt... Hurts alot, When he's beside me I felt Sean. I know it's wrong to think other person but... that's what i feel"

Wang Haikuan with calm voice but his words are strong, "You felt Sean within him? But still you dare to hurt him?"

Wang Yibo brushes his hair and held his temple, "I don't want to hurt Xiao Zhan.. it's just... it is just... This hatred made me hurt him."

"What does Xiao Zhan have done to you to hurt him like that?" Wang Haikuan almost pissed. Yes, His brother by blood is Wang Yibo but if he knew that his younger brother is on the wrong side ofcourse he will not tolerate it. Someday, Haikuan will teach him a lesson.

"I don't know Kuan ge, maybe just because I felt Sean within him the abit hatred I have for Sean for leaving me I... pass it on him"

"And Liying's influence made it worst" Haikuan continued that Yibo didn't argued about.

"...Kuan ge, Is Xiao Zhan and Sean are same person?" Wang Yibo asked directly.

It took a seconds before Haikuan replies, "Why I'm the one you asking me about that?"

"I saw you both are too close with each other, If you were not a couple then... Why you treat him with so much care? In addition, you even asked me to treat him better. Kuan ge, you didn't told me that without reasons right?"