2

It was only 9 o'clock Typical. I'm always early. I am definitely never going to be a rock star. Rock stars are meant to be always late. I thought.
"What's first on the main stage?" I asked Bay as we stopped.
"Muse!" Said jumping up and down as she waved the leaflet in the air which we picked up as we entered Donington park. My heart pounced fast.
"Muse!! I didn't even know they were playing this year! Let alone first on the main stage! This couldn't have started off better" I screamed as I fan girled over Matthew Bellamy's picture.
"Alex, did you even check who was up this year?" She asked a bit shocked.
"Of course I did. Green Day, Black Veil Brides, Mötley Crüe and many many more of our favourites!"
"You've got some of them at least." She sighed.
"OK. Now let's go and get some drinks, put our stuff down in our lockers and then get to the main stage" I said dragging her along.
"But that will take only about half an hour, we're gonna be at the stage way early." She argued.
"Oh honey, believe me, it's a 60,000 people capacity, we need to be there a.s.a.p to be be able to see a thing" I replied

Evethough we got there about 2 and a half hours early, we only managed to find a place in the middle. It wasn't as bad as for the people standing right at the back since we did see the stage at least, however there were still plenty of people in front of us. I wasn't really keen on the first couple of songs they played; They mainly came from their most recent album which I don't really listen to. After the applaud, suddenly the bass started doing a solo. Hang on a minute! I know this! Hysteria! One of my all time favourites was being played! I suddenly felt like melting. This was the song that made want to play bass! I remember after just two months of playing I was trying to get this song down and practicing for hours and hours, I even plugged headphones into my amp so that I could practice when I was meant to be sleeping... The drawback was however that I did end up being a zombie at school for a couple of weeks so I had to drink a few litres of diet coke each day... Good times :)

I sang along so loudly that I think the girl next to us had to cover her ears to make sure she didn't go deaf. But I couldn't help it! "I want it now, and I want it now! Give me your heart and your soul!" I shouted. After their set I felt so excited that wanted do everything at once, I even asked Bay if she wanted to go bunjee jumping after this.- I know it sounds really random but that's what muse does to me: I become this hyper random girl- of course she said no.

"Come! BVB is up on the 3rd stage in half an hour! And I need the loo!" I urged me.
"Fine, hurry up!" I yelled

All the bands we saw that day were amazing but black veil brides had to be the best ones, the atmosphere was just perfect and I managed to sing along to every single song they played. We made our way to the camping site and decided to get up really early in the morning so we could stand at the very front of the first show tomorrow.

We stayed up quite late despite that decision so we only got about 5 hours of sleep. We spent the night hanging out with some guys who we met at the tents and thankfully, they were quite cute, unlike the ones I normally meet.

The seven of us (Bay, me, the three guys, and another girl we met who came alone) were standing at the main gate at about 7am. I was so thrilled. This was going to be the best show of my life, I'm seeing probably my all time favourites! Steel Panther! Their presence was pretty much the reason I wanted to come to download for, and fortunately, we were standing right at the front and we could see every detail of the stage very clearly.

Bailey was chatting away to one of the guys (Nate) and they were talking about me... Pretty loudly.
"You see this girl here" she said pointing at me.
"These are her all time heroes so don't be surprised if she goes a lil' crazy during the show, it's normal" she said as she and the guy started laughing. I tried to ignore them and just prayed that Steel Panther would appear soon so she stops making fun of me as an effort to impress this guy.

Then the the sound of guitars over took the noise that was coming from the crowd. "Asian Hooker!" Screamed Michael Starr as he ran onto the stage. I looked up and saw... I saw Satchel only a couple metres away from me.

I practically air bass guitared every single song that they played, but through out the entire thing, I could not get my eyes off Satchel. With every guitar solo I felt more and more drawn to him. All of a sudden when I was imitating the "17 girls in a row" bass line, Michael Starr started pointing at some girls and telling them to come on stage, and out of nowhere... He pointed at me. WHAT? I screamed in my head. About a million thoughts were trying to run through my head in a very short amount of time, when I felt Bailey push something into my palms. I looked at her confused.
"Remember the dare you owe me?" She asked
"Uhum" I nodded
"This is your dare" she grinned
"Huh?"
"Put it into his pants" she said
"What? Who's pants?"
"You know exactly who's pants"

To be honest, I did. I looked up at Michael who was still looking at me, telling my to get my ass on stage. I looked back down at the piece of paper. It said my name and my phone number! Bay must be out of her mind. I though as I pushed past the people to get to the stairs. And got on stage. Everyone was dancing wildly so I tried to join in. To my shock, a girl from behind me suddenly ripped off my top and smiled at me as I looked at her. Then I realised that pretty much everyone was dancing in their bra or exposed to the flesh. I mimed a thank you and started losing my self in the music. We stayed on for "Gloryhole" as well and everyone was pretty much touching up everyone. It was nearing to the end of the song and I knew we had to get off after this. 1 or two girls were dancing near Satchel so I felt a little intimidated, considering they were slightly bigger than me, they weren't fat or anything but they definetly had more flesh and muscles. I had to act though, if I didn't do this dare then Bailey will keep rubbing it into my nose for the rest of my life.

With a burst of courage I got from god knows where, I went up to him, and started grabbing him from behind and rubbed myself against him in such a way that I would've been surprised if he wouldn't have got a boner. I knew these were the last lines of the song. Here goes nothing! I thought as I slipped the paper under his belt, making sure he noticed. He gave me a dirty grin as I walked towards the middle of the stage. I just blushed, I wasn't sure how I was meant to respond to that. I was so embarrassed, not only did I just stick my number into a stranger's tights, but 60,000 people watched me do it!

The crowd stared cheering like herd of monkeys as Satchel hit the last note. I looked back at him once again as he embraced the attention and then quickly rushed down from the stage and collapsed into Bay's arms.

It took a couple of slaps and cold water spraying on my face to wake me up, but we got there in the end.
"What the fuck happened to you? You scared the crap out of me!" Yelled Bailey
"Huh?" I said, quite unsure of the situation and then looked up at the stage.
"What song are they playing?" Asked Nate
"Are you deaf? They're obviously playing 'Death to all but Metal!" I screamed
"She doesn't have amnesia" said Nate
"Do you remember what happened?" Asked Bay, ignoring him.
I looked at her plainly.
"Nah! I don't remember myself sticking my number down Satchel's pants and then feeling like I'm gonna throw up" I said sarcastically.
"She's fine!" Announced Bailey to the the rest of the guys standing around me.