007, Movie Night Monday

"Sorry Parker but May's my favorite

"Sorry Parker but May's my favorite." - Harper Stark

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next morning, Peter and Harper had breakfast and gotten ready. They didn't say one word to each other yet, not even a "Good Morning." or "Hi."

Today Harper, Peter, and Happy were going to see the rest of Berlin. Peter knew at some point he was gonna talk to Harper and Harper knew at some point she was gonna have to talk to Peter.

"Why so quiet you two? Yesterday you guys were laughing and talking the whole way back to the hotel." Happy looked at the two kids in the rear mirror.

Harper looked down, at Peter, then back down. She was hoping he would come up with a lie, but he didn't get the hint. "Just... resting our vocals."

Happy nodded suspiciously, then went back to focusing on the road. Along with putting the glass between the driver and back seats up. Giving Peter and Harper time to talk.

It was quiet for a moment then Peter spoke up. "I'm so so sorry for yesterday, I heard what you said in the room, and I understand except for the fact is I didn't mean to have it come off that way. I just didn't wanna ask or say something stupid, so I did... that."

Peter was looking at Harper, Harper was looking at him. "You don't need to apologize Peter. Why don't we just stop worrying about it and have fun." Peter smiled, then nodded "Okay!" Harper pulled out her phone and started filming. "Say hi Parker."

Peter looked at Harpers phone confusingly. "I'm blogging. Like you, Now say hi." Peter waved "Hi. Everyone."

The rest of the day was fun for the two kids. They saw many sights, used Tony and Happy's credit card to buy some things and definitely enjoyed themselves.

Happy was carrying most of Peter and Harpers bags, Peter said he could hold his own but Harper insisted Happy took them so they could walk around freely.
Something caught Harpers eye which was a Cheesecake shop.

"Oh.My.Gosh. Happy theres a cheesecake shop." Harper pointed at the shop and started running towards it, Peter following behind.

Harper went inside to see cheesecake set up in a display. She was in shock, she loved herself a little cheesecake, or two.

Happy finally caught up, somewhat out of breath from carrying the bags. "Happy. Can we please buy one." Harper looked at Happy then looked at the cakes. "Sure. I'll buy it but I'm gonna leave you and Peter alone." Happy looked at Peter making sure he was okay with it.

Peter nodded. "Okay, then. Harp what do you want?"
Harper pointed to the Oreo cheesecake. Harper and Peter went to go sit down at one of the tables, waiting for the cake. "So, you like cheesecake?"

"Yes. I've always had since my Aunt Natasha made it for me." Peter raised his eyebrow "Aunt?" Harper sighed. "It's a long story but Natasha knew my parents way back then, so I call her Aunt Natasha. I've known her since I was born."

Peter slowly nodded, putting everything together. Harpers cake finally came out. Happy put it on the table and then said "Bye" to the two. Happy then left leaving the two kids alone.

Harper grabbed two forks, one for Peter, one for her. "Here you go." Harper decided to take a bite of the side of the cake. "Whats its like having... powers?" Peter whispered, he was making sure no one heard

Harper laughed a little, "You don't have to whisper, but I mean its fun. I found out when I was eight. It was a hard time when I found out but now It's better and I'm doing fine."

Peter wanted to say something about her freaking out last night but he didn't mention it. "Are you like immortal." Harper shook her head, her mouth was full of cake.

Peter laughed. "I'm gonna call you cheesecake, cause you love cheesecake so much." Harper smiled "Don't call me that Parker, I swear to you."

Everything went silent for a minute. "Why don't we have a movie night? You know like movie night Monday?" Harper suggested. "I like that, besides its our last day in Germany, lets make the most of it."

"I'll text Happy to get some movies and popcorn." Harper pulled her phone out and texted Happy. He texted back saying 'Ok'.

Harper took the last bite of the cheesecake she had on the table. "That was so good." Harper stood up and threw out her fork and napkins she had.

Peter and Harper grabbed some bags each and walked out, hoping to see Happy with the car trunk open. They did and they walked over,putting bags in the car. Heading back to the hotel, picking up dinner on the way.

Harper got a cheeseburger and some fries, Peter got the same, along with Happy. They ate in the car so the only thing they had when they got to the hotel was the popcorn Happy got.

Harper and Peter grabbed the bag of popcorn and movies. They were leaving the next day so there was no need for all the bags to come in, they went to their hotel room. Of course the movie Peter chose was Star Wars, Harper didn't mind.

Peter sat down on his bed, Harper sitting next to him. They made sure to stay a few inches apart. "Parker, how do you watch movies like this?" Harper looked at Peter, who was concentrating at the TV. "I don't know cheesecake."

Harper slapped Peters arm "Ow, what was that for." Peter rubbed his arm. "For calling me cheesecake." Harper looked back at the TV while Peter laughed.

Peter and Harper made it an hour into the movie, the room was a mess, popcorn was everywhere and Harper had now fallen asleep, while Peter was still watching the movie.

He didn't notice that Harp fell asleep until he went to ask her a question and she didn't answer. He looked over smiled at the girl who was quietly snoring. Peter grabbed the blanket and tugged Harper in, he got up from the bed and turned the lamp off.

"Goodnight Cheesecake."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SERENITYS NOTES, three more chapters left! my birthday is next week! im super excited. anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter. tell me what you think about it :)