II

Just finished your piano lessons plus a little scolding from Hyung for being late.

Sana was being clingy to you made you late. Speaking of the girls you remembered you had a date with the beautiful lady you met at the mall. Wait did I say date? Pssh I didn't ;)

And here she is outside of the building waiting for you-- eh?

"Sana?" You thought she was dahyun. You did always had poor eyesight and didn't about it at all.

"Oh hey there~" She went towards you and brought you into a hug.

"Where-"

"Dahyun had a schedule so she asked me to go with you instead! Ain't that great?" Sana said and walked to her car. She has a personal driver. You don't have any clue where were you guys going but decided not to ask for it.

After a while, both of you arrived at the mall and Sana hurriedly went out of the car and assisted you out the car. She's flirty, cute, sweet, and a gentlewoman. Surprising.

Throughout the ride, she was so squishy and cute like a marshmallow. You kinda wanted to keep her in your pocket forever.

"Come, I found a good store for us to go to~" You both walked inside the store. You always loved shopping when you were a kid, now that you don't go out with friends. It's not bad to try to love shopping again right?

"Are you going to shop?" Y/n's so dumb ikr.

"Yes, and you are too," Sana said while choosing between the hanged hangers.

"Look at this, try this!" Sana said giving you a couple of pants, skirts, dresses, and shirts. She pushed you inside the fitting room.

You tried on the clothes Sana gave you, Mixing some of the attires. Your old stylish self coming back. You walked out of the fitting room showing her the clothes. When Sana saw you she was in awe. She can't handle her gayness right now.

(This is how it looks btw, I swear it looks like dahyun)

"So Pretty!!, I can't wait to marry you already >-<" Sana squeaked. You blushed at her comment and went inside the fitting room.

You walked out of the room with the clothes slung on your arms. You also helped Sana carry hers as well.

"We'll take them" Sana called out. The saleslady took all the clothes and started to fold them.

You hurriedly took out your card and paid for all of it before Sana can bring out hers.

 "Wait, what? I could pay for mine" she said.

"It's fine, Sana" you assured her.

You both got out of the store carrying the bags, you carried some of hers as well.