His Wish

A/N: This is related to the Joyful Birthday Ai UR card that is in the Utapri Shining Live game and the after shot of this UR card got me an idea to make a fanfic that involved this UR card. That's all I could say. Now on to the story! 😄

--------------------------------------------------------------

Today is Ai's birthday as Reiji and the others were decorating the room while Ai was out with Haruka and Otoya. Some were making some of the food that Ai likes while some was wrapping the presents that each idol will give to Ai. Reiji, on the other hand, was totally excited and nervous at the same time. He was not sure if Ai would like the present that he wanted for so long which it was a promise ring from him to Ai. He also got him a pair of angel wing shaped earrings with one earring having a ear cuff and a chain that leads down to a aquamarine teardrop birthstone. Syo, Natsuki, and Cecil noticed the brunet idol looking the presents and sighed. The 4 STARISH members walked up to him and Cecil called out the senpai's name which surprised Reiji.

Natsuki: Rei-chan-senpai? What's wrong?

Reiji: Oh nothing Nattsun! *plastered a big smile* it's just... I'm not sure if Ai-Ai will like my gift

Syo: What is it?

Reiji: It's this *shows the two gifts*

Cecil: Oh wow! I bet Ai-senpai will like this gift

Reiji: I know, but...

Syo: But what?

Reiji: What if he hates it and doesn't want it 😭?

Syo, Natsuki, Cecil: *looks at each other before looking at Reiji*

Syo: I'm sure you can do this. You liked him don't you?

Reiji: *showed a tint of blush* T-that's true!

Camus: *sigh* You fools! We have like 10 more minutes before Mikaze, Nanami and Ittoki will come!

Ranmaru: Yeah

Syo: Okay! You got this Reiji-senpai

Natsuki, Cecil: *nods*

Reiji: Thanks you guys😄

Meanwhile

Ai, Otoya, and Haruka were coming back from shopping around the mall in Daiwa because the composer needs to to buy more music sheets to compose some music for the idols. As they got out of the station they were in, Haruka got a message from one of the other STARISH idols as Otoya went to look at the message while Ai just stood there confused a little bit. The two looked at the cyanet idol and then at each other before Haruka tells Ai that she and Otoya has a surprise for him. The young idol slightly tilted his head to the side and asked where the surprise is which Otoya told him to follow them. Ai nodded and followed the two to the location of the surprise which it was at a large hotel room where the other idols were waiting for him. He was not sure how big the surprise will, but he was looking forward to this surprise coming in his way.

10 minutes later

Ai: Is the surprise here or something?

Haruka: Yes, Mikaze-senpai! Now we need to blindfold you

Ai: W-why?

Otoya: So you can't see the surprise! If you did, it will not be a surprise anymore