6. murder javon -jaden

"JADEN!" i screamed as he picked up the phone, "woah, y/n, are you okay?" he asked me. "no, i'm gonna fucking murder javon!" i said sobbing.

"why? what's wrong?" he asked me. "and why are you crying? is everything okay? did someone hurt you?" he asked worriedly.

"no the fucking police officer killed ash!" i said,
"y/n, come on please don't tell me you woke me up for this." he said sighing. "jaden walton i swear to god i'll murder you and your brother. i'm coming over right now." i said.

"it's almost 10PM." he said, i tied my shoe laces and walked down the stairs. "so?" i asked him. "uh oh, JAVON! YOU BETTER HIDE AND QUICKLY!" jaden said as he heard me breathing heavily due my running through the speaker.

"why?" javon asked walking in the room seeing his brother with his phone in his hands, "y/n is coming over to-" jaden started but got cut off by the door slamming open.

"KILL YOU!" i finished off for jaden, "i'll fucking kill you!" i said, "woah, woah, woah, what's wrong?!" he said.

"I ASKED YOU IF SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN TO ASHTRAY AND YOU JUST SHRUGGED OH I'M GONNA KILL YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT!" i said running after him.

javon screamed and ran away in the hall way he stood in front of the bathroom, "hehe here is where i died." he said smirking. "OH MY FUCKING- JADEN BRING ME A KNIFE!" i said.

"i'm not interrupting this, cuz you scare me A LOT." he said smirking. i groaned, i was about to run after javon but jaden picked me up and swinged me over his shoulder.

I started banging on his back, "jaden you fucking bastard put me down! i swear to god you better sleep with your eyes open tonight!" i said.

"my bestfriend is a psycho. and she wants to kill me can i wish for more?" he said sarcastically going up the stairs.

"jaden. put. me. down." i said sternly. he pretended to fall and drop me which caused me to tighten my grip on him and scream. i saw javon down the stairs laughing and filming.

"JAVON! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU POST THAT ANYWHERE I'LL COME FOR YOU!" i said trying to get out of jaden's grip. jaden just smirked and went inside his room.

he dropped me on his bed and closed his door as he hid the key in his shirt. "let me out." i said crossing my arms over my chest while looking up at him.

"take the key and you can go." he said smirking. "okay." i said shrugging, i tried getting his shirt off. he smirked and just backed away, he was about to hit the wall till his hands traveled to my waist and turned us both around and slammed me gently against the wall.

"i win." he said smirking. "think twice before you say something babe." i said spinning us around again and slamming him not-so gently against the wall.

he groaned and threw his head back in pain. i smirked and was about to take the key out of his shirt till he twisted my arm behind my back softly and pressed his body against mine.

"who won now?" he asked me smirking, "jaden!" i groaned as i tried to get out of his grip, he just smirked and kept me there pressed up against the wall.

i groaned, "fine, you won." I said rolling my eyes. "i'll let you go." he said. "really?" i asked him happily. "under one condition." he said smirking.

i sighed in defeat, "what?" i asked him. "you'll have to kiss me." he said. "w-what?" I asked him to make sure i heard him correctly.

"you heard me." he said smirking, "fine." i accepted. "good cuz i can't wait much longer." he said turning me around and slamming my lips against his.

our lips melted against each other, as we moved in sync. i swear i felt my stomach flip. he grabbed my chin gently and pulled my face closer to his gently which caused our kiss to deepen.

after a while we pulled away as he left a sloppy kiss on my neck. he smirked as he handed me the key, "thanks." i said happily. i ran down the stairs

"JAVON I'M COMING FOR YOU!" i screamed.

"I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL!" javon screamed to jaden.

"yeah, but her lips were better." he said daydreaming about their kiss that they just shared. he smirked as he touched his lips.

•••