2. hoodie -jaden

as i was changing i heard jayla say "oh my god y/n. you look so hot in this picture." i giggled, "thanks jay." i replied. "your welcome b." she replied.

"i can't wait to see jaden's face when you'll post this picture. he'll drool." jayla said chuckling as she started imagining jaden's expressions.

i chuckled, "why would he drool?" i asked her as i pulled my top over my head since i was changing, "oh my god girl! you both love each other and just won't fucking see it!" jayla exclaimed groaning out loud.

javon walked inside jayla's room right after i zipped up my shorts, "jayla's right that guy is stalking your socials at the moment. and you were too just a few hours ago." he said crossing his arms over his chest.

"uh.. i- i don't know what your talking about." i said lying straight through my teeth. "girl, don't you even dare to pull a cassie." he said raising one of his eyebrows.

"damn bruh you finally know who cassie is?" i said chuckling, he rolled his eyes as i smirked. i walked out of the room to jaden's."say hi to your boyfriend from me!" javon and jayla said shouting out of jayla's room.

"whatever!" i shouted back, i heard squealing and whispering in jayla's room but continued walking to jaden's room. i knocked on his door.

i heard a "come in." so i walked inside, "hey, y/n." he said turning off his phone real quick. "what's up?" he asked me, "nothing, just wanted to see you." i replied.

"stfu, you sound so cheesy." he said throwing his pillow at me. "this bitch did not-" i started but he hit me with his pillow. i got up and walked to his closet.

"y/n what are you doing?" he asked me confused as he slowly got up from his bed. "what does it look like i'm doing?" i asked him.

i picked out his favourite hoodie, and pulled it over my head. "no! that's my favourite hoodie! give it back!" he said walking closer.

"nah, i don't think so." i said taking two steps back. "y/n." he said dragging out my name. "yes jaden?" i asked him while batting my eyelashes innocently.

"fuck you!" he said. "oh, really when?" i asked him jokingly. "now." he replied smirking. i rolled my eyes and walked out of his room and down the stairs to the living room.

"you still have my hoodie!" he exclaimed as he walked down the stairs, "so? does it look like i give any fucks?" i answered him with a teasing voice.

he ran over to me right before i tried getting of the couch. he pushed me back on the couch, and hovered over me. "i. want. my. hoodie. back." he said.

"no." i said bluntly shrugging my shoulders, he moved his face closer to mine. i could feel his breath fanning on my face.

he smirked as he noticed me blushing, "what? you nervous?" he asked me. "n-no.." i mumbled. he lifted my chin up so our eyes would meet.

he moved my face to the side so my neck would be visible to him, we haven't noticed daelo walking inside. and he was recording.

jaden's lips grazed over my cheeks and neck, which caused my breath to hitch. he smirked again, and kissed my cheek slowly. and went down to my jawline.

he kissed my jawline and then went down to my neck he started kissing my neck, sucking on a spot which caused a small moan to slip.

he smirked again, i felt his tongue graze against my neck. this time i smirked, and flipped us around so i was on his lap and he was sitting on the couch.

i wrapped my hand to the back of his neck and moved his head to the side, i kissed his cheek slowly. i went over to his ear and bit on his earlobe. "you're not getting your hoodie back." i whispered lowly in his ear, before biting softly on his earlobe and getting of his lap.

i smirked as i noticed him blushing a deep shade of red, i started walking away till i got pushed against a wall. "i want my hoodie. now." he said.

"if you want it.." i said slowly, he raised one of his eyebrows. "you gotta catch me first." i said slipping out of his intimidating stare and ran upstairs to his room.

i walked inside his room and locked his door. i pressed my ear against the door, hearing him shout. "y/n!!" he came over to the door and tried opening it up but noticed that it was locked, the door handle started shaking.

he groaned, "y/n, open the door!" he said. "no." i said. "fine, have it your way." he said, shit. i just know he had a smirk plastered on his face. this bitch has an ide-

i felt something or more like someone push against my back. they wrapped their arms around my waist and twisted me around. they pushed me in a corner as they locked me there with each arm on each side of my head.

"now. i want my hoodie." he said. "never." i said crossing my arms. "how am i supposed to take my hoodie!" he said. "if you can take it off me, you can have it back." i said.

"fine." he said trying to take of his hoodie. but i crossed my arms making sure he wouldn't be able to get the hoodie off. he smirked as an idea popped up in his head.

he took of his shirt, i could feel my jaw drop to the floor. he was standing in front of me shirtless.. i tried speaking but my knees felt weak. both my arms dropped to my sides. he smirked and took this as a chance to pull the hoodie of off me.

and he did. but he also pulled my shirt with it. which caused me to stand there half naked. "shit!" he exclaimed, digging around the hoodie trying to find my shirt.

"what the fuck?" he questioned weirdly, since his hoodie was laying right there. where the fuck is her shirt? he thought. he looked up at y/n, he couldn't help but stare at her cleavage that was showing.

"i can't find a shirt. here wear my favourite hoodie." he said taking his hoodie off his bed, ready to throw it at me. but just then someone walked inside, how could they even walk in? the door was locked? how did jaden walk in in the first place?

i snapped out of my thoughts as i saw javon, and jayla and daelo stand there. "what.." javon started. "the..." daelo added. "fuck?" jayla ended.

jaden immediately pulled me behind him since i was standing there half naked, he gave me his hoodie so i could wear it.

"i knew it! give me my 30 bucks javon!" she said. "i thought they'd just kiss! not fuck!" javon said groaning. "wow, wow, wow.. we didn't fuck." jaden said.

"we didn't even kiss." i said. "then why do you have a hickey?" jayla asked me. "umm.."

•••

lmao <3