"wha-what, why?" his smile quickly turned upside down.

"Relax, it's about him and Rianne"

"wha-what, why?" he repeated in the exact same way he did earlier.

"remember when I woke up in the middle of the night?" he sits down as I went inside his closet. I walked out with another ruana, "can I use this?"

He nods "what happened?"

"well, I saw Rianne come out of Carlos' room"

"NOOOO, did they eeeeehh"

"fuck? no," I see his shoulders relax

"well what happened then?"

"made-out"

"ay," his face developed a disgusted expression "that's still- didn't need to know that."

"EXACTLY, but she's already like my sister, and if Carlos wants to be with her, he's going to have to get through me."

"mmhmm, good luck Carlos" he jokes, I do believe he's going to need that.

When we went downstairs, I see Carlos and Rianne sitting together, Rianne was eyeing me down, but that's not going to work.

Breakfast was a bit weird, Rianne kept her eye contact with me, and I keep piercing Carlos' eyes with mine so that he gets a bit scared and intimidated.

Everyone was already leaving the table and I hear Rianne whisper to Carlos "go, go, go, GO" he quickly stands up and runs to I have no idea where,

to my advantage, I stood up at the same time as him and chased him

"Y/N, WE'RE LEAVING IN 30 MINUTES AND SO, BE BACK BY THEN" Dolores calls out,

"YEAH, YEAH" I respond but I didn't stop running though. We were going in circles and when he was finally in the kitchen, I trapped him inside "YOU BITCH, STOP RUNNING"

He kept rummaging through walls finding a way out, what's he gonna find there, the fuck?

After a few, we both calmed down "we're going to talk about Rianne, and since you ran away from me, that just cost you a shit ton of points."

"ah, well, I can earn all that back" his tone was very manipulative, convincing.

"you can't use charms on me, not when it comes to Rianne, now sit." his expression dropped as I pointed on one of the chairs.

"I like her"

"that's obvious, why did you run away?"

"Rianne told me to"

"for what reason?"

"How the fuck would I know??" he shrugged as he squinted, frustrated.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TALKED??"

"well, we didn't really talk" he put on a smirk

"stop. I don't need to hear any more of that, why do you like her?" I have no idea how this works, I'm just asking a series of questions.

"she's beautiful, and I can see how she treats you... like her little sister," his eyes wandered, smiling. "she's funny, protective, she's amazing and I just want to shoot my shot with her, I think we'd be a good pair"

My eyes grew open and excited, "aw, you're going to be like my big bro now" I genuinely smiled while half-faking a sob, I rushed to stand up and hug him, I backed up "wait. this isn't one of your cHaRmS, right? because I will kill you. ALSO, hurt her and I will torture you and kill you as a gesture of mercy."