"Prez is strong. So let's trust her and go," Dae-su adds.

Nam-ra shook her head. "I'm not strong right now."

"Why not?" Ji-min asks as she glance on her way.

"I don't know."

"We can't have anyone fall, so let's pair up and hold hands to protect each other," Cheong-san suggests which was easily agreed upon by the others.

"Okay," Dae-su exclaims as he held his hands in front of Hyo-ryung who just stared at him before turning to Ji-min and lending her hands to the girl.

Yun-bi chuckles at the continuous teasing between the two when she felt a tap on her shoulders. She turns and saw a hand in front of her. She looks up at the owner.

"Let's pair up," Chae-won mouths at her.

Yun-bi glances at Su-hyeok who's already looking at her. He nods at her with a frown in his face. He's still skeptical about the girl because Yun-bi seemed more quiet since she came.

She glances at Nam-ra before looking back at him. "Take her," Yun-bi whispers before holding Chae-won's hand and got up from sitting on the ground.

"Wait," they heard Su-hyeok says as they were about to start heading to the doors. "Are you sure you can do this when you're sick?"

Yun-bi nods her head. "I'm fine. We may not get this opportunity if we won't grab it now."

With that, they all walk towards the rooftop doors with their hands holding one another.

***

LEE CHEONG-SAN and On-jo are the ones that are leading the group as they try to exit the building. The group was trying to walk as careful as they can to avoid making any noises that would attract the zombies towards them.

"Wait. I forgot to grab the bat. We don't have any weapon," Yun-bi says as she halts and was about to go back up when Chae-won pulls her back.

The girl looks at her in irritation. "Don't go back. Let's just run fast. We won't need any weapon!" She exclaims but keeping her voice in a whisper.

Yun-bi only sigh as they started walking with the others again. She really wanted to get any weapon the two of them could use because there's an unsettling feeling in her chest that something wrong might happen.

Once they were almost at the bottom floor, Cheong-san stops which made everyone at the back stop in their tracks as well. "Are they there?"

They remained quietly standing by the stairs until another thunder was heard and all the zombies on the lobby started walking away, trying to look for the source of the sound.

"Let's go," On-jo tells the others before they started walking down again.

They are just few steps down when Wu-jin trips and almost fall. Thankfully, Joon-yeong was able to hold into him and avoided creating more noise than they want.

Once everything is fine, they quickly run towards the glass doors and walks out the building. Yun-bi is holding Chae-won's hand tightly as she guides the girl who's obviously scared. They were just right behind Su-hyeok and Nam-ra and are in front of Dae-su who didn't get a partner.

They crawl down once they were outside to avoid being seen by zombies that are roaming around there. Yun-bi was trying to look around for possible way when she felt a hand hold her head down. "Stay low," Su-hyeok whispers to her.

"Go along the wall over there," Joon-yeong instructs them after Cheong-san told him the plan. They carefully climb the small wall and started walking besides the building and keeping their heads low.

They continued walking until they reach the truck that crashed on the side of the building. "I'll go first," Dae-su says before he started crawling under the truck. Joon-yeong and Wu-jin quickly followed behind him.

Yun-bi and Chae-won are about to crawl under too when they saw Cheong-san trying to climb the truck. Yun-bi quickly pulled the guy as she looks at him in confusion, not understanding his action.

"What the hell?" Dae-su exclaims which made Yun-bi stand up and look at the commotion. He immediately started pushing away the zombie, but it keeps coming back so Joon-yeong came and help him in hitting it.

"Stop it!" Cheong-san exclaims before he climbs the truck and went to the other side. He pushed the two away then started punching Dae-su who end up lying on the ground.

Yun-bi was about to run towards them and stop Cheong-san because he was attracting more zombies towards them and he was attacking one of them, when she felt someone pull her arm. "What are you doing? He's going crazy!" Chae-won exclaims at her. She stares at the girl for a second, also not understanding what's happening when Su-hyeok passes by them and climbs the truck to get to the other side. He run to Cheong-san and keeps him away from the rest.

"Let me go! Get the fuck off me!" He screams as On-jo also came and tries to hold him still.

"Mom!"

This made everyone stop on their tracks, shocked at the sudden revelation. Joon-yeong and Wu-jin stops hitting the female zombie in front of them.

Yun-bi watches as Cheong-san breaks down in front of them. She knows what it feels like when you confirm that the person you love is really gone.

None of them have the heart to stop him but they heard the growling from the distance. "Let's go! We have to hurry," Su-hyeok exclaims.

"Come on. Run!"

Yun-bi let go of Chae-won's hand as she pulls Ji-min and Hyo-ryung who are still in shock. She helps Dae-su get up before going towards where Cheong-san is. Su-hyeok and On-jo keeps encouraging him to go but he won't budge. Yun-bi came over and help them from pulling him up. She watches as they guide him before coming back to Chae-won and pulling her towards their destination.

The two of them are behind everyone else. Yun-bi would look back once in a while to see if the zombies are getting close.

Yun-bi cannot run as fast as she can due to the fact that she's pulling the scared girl with her. She kept her focus on running when she suddenly heard a growl just right behind them. But before she could even look back, she felt a force pushing her off to where the growl came from.

"Fuck," Yun-bi exclaims as she landed on her back. She quickly blocks her arms in front of her, trying to keep the zombie away from her as far as she can. She looks up and was about to scream for help but halted at the sudden realization.

Yun-bi only saw Chae-won's back, running away from her.

***

note // sorry again for the late update!! i went to a short vacation with fam this weekend which is so much fun and tiring at the same time.

anyways, i'll try to update as much as i can :))

ALSO, have you seen the song leak somi had? i was sleeping when that happened, and all the clips are all gone when i woke up soo :((