Not even a minute has passed when a loud sound resonates from the door. Something with great force was hitting on the other side.

Everyone was anxious that it would break open, but the sound stopped. "He's gone," Nam-ra states.

"Who's gone?"

"Gwi-nam. It's his smell. I can hear his breathing too."

***

OH YUN-BI stands beside Nam-ra as the others started doing the SOS sign. "Hey, are you alright?"

Nam-ra looks up at her. "Yes, why?"

"It's just that, you look like you've been thinking about something.. Is it because of what happened earlier? With Gwi-nam."

Nam-ra nods hesitantly with worry in her face. Yun-bi places her hand on the girl's shoulder before squeezing it, trying to comfort her.

"You'll be fine. You won't be like him," Yun-bi smiles at the girl. "Let's go help them make the sign," she says before pulling Nam-ra's arm to get more things to add to the sign.

After a while of making and adjusting the sign, they were finally done. "Come here and take a look. We did a good job." Dae-su calls for the others.

"They won't miss it," Joon-yeong adds.

Once they noticed that the sun is going down, they decided to make a fire to keep them warm later on.

"I think it's working," Dae-su states as On-jo rolls the stick between her hands.

"Next," she calls after her hands get tired.

Joon-yeong replaces her and starts to do the same. Nothing happens so Dae-su followed him who's now too slow to create a fire.

"Should we kill him?" Wu-jin asks as they all watch him roll the stick painfully slow.

"Are you praying?" Joon-yeong adds.

"Hey. Don't pray. Rub.. get lost," Wu-jin, who's now frustrated, says then moves to replace Dae-su.

"Wait, there's a smoke!"

Su-hyeok quickly tries to blow it but it was gone faster than they needed to make a fire.

"I'll do it," Su-hyeok volunteers to do it.

"Hey," Nam-ra exclaims which got attention of everyone. "Use this," she says as she hands out a lighter in front of them. "I smoke."

"You had that all this time.." Wu-jin states what everyone has in their mind as they all stare at her in shock.

Everyone gathered around the bonfire that they made, trying to warm up to fight off the cold breeze of the night at the rooftop.

"Dae-su," Su-hyeok says as he breaks off the silence.

"Yes?"

He glances at the guy beside him. "How was your audition?"

"They told me to lose weight," Dae-su answers nonchalantly which made them chuckle.

"You're a good singer. Sing for us. I wanna hear it," Su-hyeok encourages him.

"Forget it. I don't want to sing."

Joon-yeong shyly comments. "Sing for us. I really like that song."

"Really?" Dae-su says, asking for confirmation and got a nod from everyone in return.