Bbl bean

Y/n sat on her bitchass couch watching wife swap becuase she's a basic frank green water bottle Peter Alexander pj white air forces crusty white dog with cancer basic chalk white girl.
Then y/n heard a loud knock at the door. 'Who could it be' thought y/n she was a loner and even her parents left her after she did the magic monkey tango with her grandpapa.
Y/n walked her annoy pick me ugly fucking dumb virgin whore ass to the door and opened it with her pale ass white girl arm.
Y/n couldn't believe it. Before her stood Lanz who lives in a barnz. "Ew your so fucking white you coloniser I bet Ur parents are cousins" Lemon chicken del rey said.
Y/n burst into tears with her Italian eyes and ran away becuase she was a sensitive little fucking cunt.

3 HOURS LATER
Y/n had gone to bed and cried herself to sleep after posting her crying on her instsgram so she could get all the boys attention bc she's fucking emo as shit.
Y/n heard a sound in her house. Y/n decided to see what it was even though she was scared but she checked becuase she has no reason to live since she became an addict like rue from euphoria in 2017.
Y/n walked down the hall in her nighty night cap into the living room where the light was on.
Y/n hoggswoggled when she saw Les put deez nuts in your mouth del gay sitting on the floor in front of her crunchy wine mum TV.
Lalalalalalalal de re was watching ice age 3 and eating green bean casserole.
Loose hair del ren saw y/n then fucking slit y/ns throat like how the countless from ahs hotel kills people and anyways lana monana drank y/ns blood as she was dying on the floor.
Y/n died and liddy giddy did the continental drift like Sid the sloth.