*

- ', [(Y/n)'s Place] ꒱ ↷

(third pov)THE TOP HOUSE INFRONT IF THE REST OF THE ROAD STOOD TALL AND PROUD

(third pov)
THE TOP HOUSE INFRONT IF THE REST OF THE ROAD STOOD TALL AND PROUD.

It was the grandest mansion of all the other buildings that resided on the street. The Tsurumaki family consisted of three members, the filthy rich father and his sweet spoiled children. They would get all they've wanted but they will never forget their kindness. They golden locks children dreamed of a fantasy life and just through the window of the estate you could hear the voice of a woman reading them their favourite book once more.

"Just at that moment, the ugly frog looked up with his sad, round eyes and pleaded. 'Oh please, dear princess. Only a kiss from you can break this terrible spell that was inflicted on me by a wicked witch!" In the room were three little children listening intently at the story that was constantly told to them, but they never wanted to stop hearing it.

"Here comes my favourite part," One of the golden haired children whispered to his sister. As the sister vigorously nodded her head and cuddled closer to the other child that was present with them.

"And the beautiful princess was so moved by his desperate plea that she stopped down, picked up the slippery creature, leaned forward," The women continued as she wrapped a bow around the mannequin, while the children on the other hand had different expressions upon their faces.

"Leaned forward, raised him to her lips!" The dressmaker continued while the two blonde children nodded their heads as their friend shook hers as if begging the princess to not kiss the poor helpless frog in the story.

"And kissed that little frog!"

"Aww," The two blonde children said simultaneously as the other child held a disgusted face.

"Then the frog was transformed into a handsome prince! They were married and lived happily ever after. The end." The seamstress ended the story as well as cutting the ends of the ribbon around the mannequin. The two blonde kids cheered at the happy ending and begged for the lady to read it once more.