"No, you add milk!"

I eyed Fang curiously from the kitchen table, swinging my legs back and forth nervously. Zeke and her were arguing about how to make pancakes, one wanted milk, the other water.

They were in front of me gripping the jug of pancake mix. Both resembled angry birds fighting over bread.

"For the last time, it's water!" Zeke growled at his older sister who stuck her tongue out in response.

"Eh, no it's not." She replied tugging on the jug feebly.

"Now, give it to me!"

Time froze, the jug breaking from their butter fingers and flying straight towards me. I braced myself by closing my eyes wincing when the jug slapped into me, then dramatically fell to the floor. The thump adding more to the tension.

Slimy ingredients slipped down my back, tangled in my freshly washed hair and I breathed heavily out my nose.

"Lu-" Zeke began breaking out into immature and irritating laughter leaning against the sink.

Fang was gasping for breath as well and I stubbornly clenched my fists. I looked downwards at my hands, understanding that it was a comical scene. Despite that I still felt slightly hurt, more so in embarrassed though and a light blush tinted my cheeks.

"Shut up." I hissed through tight lips sliding out of my chair, closing my mouth quickly when some milky dough dripped from my nose.

They both stared at me trying to control their laughter. I glanced around at the mess they made, me being the main conductance and grimaced before glaring at them.

"This better be clean by the time I'm done my shower."

-

"Hey, eh, I'm sorry." Zeke avoided my eyes and I stared at him curiously from beside him.

The afternoon sun glared down at us shifting shadows on the houses. A breeze creating tornadoes of leaves that wafted across the barren road tickled my cheeks.

We were walking to the shop for some supplies. Fang decided to stay back and keep watch, she said it be best but I just think it was so Zeke and I could get to know each other.

Like that's going to happen.

"For what, rejecting me or for the mishap this morning?" I snapped in vexation letting my words sink in and to let him ponder.

I scoffed when he yet again looked away, grinding his teeth together and I quickened my pace forward. Except he gripped my wrist halting me from moving forward.

Electric sparks tingled from his grip and I could sense his pulse through his grip. It increased, along with the blush of my cheeks when I realized he was moving forward so that our noses touched.

It was like my dream. Only it was real, at least I hope so. I still didn't know what to do. It's not like I was ever kissed before nor eligible for someone to make a move on me.

Nervously, I asked avoiding his eyes.

"W..what are you doing?"

His eyes widened a bit at my question. He didn't speak though shifting closer to me, our breaths combined and irrationally I did something stupid.

I kneed his family jewels.

His face turned a dark red. His grip loosening before he tumbled to the pavement cushioning his manhood. I knew I only did that to escape the emotional scene he was about to induce, I couldn't help but feel slightly annoyed at myself.

"What the.. hell?" He said wheezing and I frowned at him, before smirking.

"Sorry."

He glared at me for my sarcastic tone and I rolled my eyes not in the least bit effected. I watched as he craned himself up from the pavemt keeping his thighs close together. An obvious sign that I hit him a bit too hard.

Despite hurting my mate, I felt smug and still kept a smirk on my face when he stood up now facing me.

"Are all women aggressive." He muttered to himself and I chuckled at his words.

I blinked when the wind blew dust in my eyes and I beckoned for him to follow me. The scent of bagels and doughnuts drawing me back to our main objective.

"Come on, let's go before Fang kills us, well you for being late."

Zeke sulked after me muttering under his breath, keeping his knees as close as possible whilst trying to keep up to me.

I purposely kept ahead of him.

+End+

What do you think of this chapter, I hope everybody liked the dream bit? XD Sorry if this chapter was bit boring, I kinda just want the characters to get to know each other or something like that lol :)

-Question of the day-

Would you be a hero or a villain? Why? I'd be a villain, since they always win and are always usually well of ^^

Vote/Comment/Shareplz! :)

Goal this chapter- Seven comments yet again since I reached it last time! ^^ Thanks btw :)

Also thanks so much for all the votes and comments on the last few chapters :)

Thanks for reading! :D