Chapter 1

Hey guys x Please Comment and Tell your friends about my book it means alot to know someone is actually reading the stuff im writing. I dont have enough time to worry about spelling and grammer so im just warning you the spelling isn't perfect. Besides that i just wanted to say a massive thanks and EnJoY!!! xx

-A Friend

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, 14th November

"Nina Renee Martin get you ass down here right now!" Joe screamed from down stairs.

It normally takes me 20 minutes to get ready for school but today I toke about 40 minutes minium. Opps.

"Alright! Gosh Joe!"I shouted back at him. Joe was one of my brothers. He was 16 years old and was the youngest boy between the 4 of them.

There was Tyler as the oldest he was 22 in 6 days. He wasnt really round much while she was growing up because as the oldest he had more missions to attend. He regrets not being able to teach her some fighting and self defence tactics like he promise when they were younger.

There is also Casper who is 20 years old but acts about 15. He is still into taking selfies and partying till 4 o'clock in the morning. Casper hasnt actually gone on a mission before where he had to be undercover. He is more of a fighter than a hidder.

Unfortunately I have Troye. Troye is 18 and is the most annoying brother I have. You know how when you grow up and you have that 1 brother who would pick on every little thing and you guys would wrestle and he would always use against you the fact he could always win. Yep thats Troye.

Lastly there is Joe. As i said his 16 years old and his thebrother that wants everything to be perfect and he kinda reminds me of a hippy. Until you make him late for school. Then he turns into the incredible Hulk.

But the thing that not everyone notices is the fact that me and him are very similar. We both love soccer, we both enjoy running and sports, and unfortunately his my twin brother. Yep thats right his my twin. i thought it would bad to have a twin brother, but its not that bad.

"I swear to god you better be in my car in 20 seconds or your walking to school. Oh and i forgot to mention that Jackson was asking for you yesterday." Joe shouted over his car engine.

Jackson Gibbson was one of the most annoying people on the plant he was friends with Joe and Troye but then he started to get into the playboy act and cheated on 80% of the girls of our school. He tried to get with me but I gladly broke his hand.

Ok so maybe i could have just said no and left it at that like a normal person but he broke so many girls heart he shouldve got hurt worse.

"Ok im here, Wait why are you driving me I have my own car now?" I asked. He clearly remembered and he just smiled and speed of down the road. I grabbed the keys off the side table closest to the front door. I havent seen my car yet. All i was told last night is that I'm getting a car so I can blend in when I go undercover again.

I open the car port and i'm faced with the car I've always wanted.

A BLUE CHEVROLET CAMARO!!!

--- Hey Guys :) How are you all?,

I know this chapter was quite short O'well buddy's. I made it short because I just wanted to outline her life a little and along the journey you'll find out more things.

Anyways i hope you guys liked my first chapter. Am i the only one that thinks that a blue Chavrolet Camaro is a pretty smexy car?? I hate in most books when they have to chose a car they go straight for a lamborgine or Ferrari or something along those lines.

I didn't record the video I jsut wanted you guys to see what car I want and that Nina will be driving.

Umm Yeahhhh Thanks for reading and you know what to do ;)

- A Friend