worship - bucky barnes

Start from the beginning

Bucky already knew the answer. He was well aware of what you wanted, and it was him. However, he will not start until you begin begging for him, until your mouth was filled with nothing but the whines of his name.

"I want you to show me," you voice barely came out as a whisper. "Show me how much you worship me."

"If I do, are you going to see yourself the way that I do?" Bucky whispered, his lips gliding across your ear and then back down to your neck. His hand caressed your torso, travelling from hip to breast. "You are the embodiment of temptation. The sweet and inviting apple that I am willing to take. Why can't you see that?"

You gnaw on your lip. How were you supposed to answer that?

Bucky slid his hand beneath the thin material covering your breasts and used his fingers to encircle your nipple as he bit and kissed across your shoulder. He tugged, the sliver of pain causing your back to arch in a soft cry. Bucky gripped your jaw and turned you to face the mirror, making you look at your reflection. "Look at how desperate, needy, and ready you are for me, and I barely even touched you yet."

"Stop being a tease, Bucky." You turned, losing patience, and pulled him into you, pressing your mouth over his. You slipped your hands under his shirt, feeling the warmth of his skin and the firmness of his muscles. "I want you."

Despite his best efforts, Bucky found himself kissing you hard on the mouth, his tongue gliding slowly and sweetly across yours. "God, you will be the death of me." The kiss was slow yet intense, as if he was fervently attempting to send a message through the contact of your lips together.

He pulled away, leaving you gasping for air and yearning for more. "Take your clothes off. I want to see all of you."

You were still reeling from the lust that had seized you before you followed his order. Bucky was a man of few words, but when the two of you were alone, his mouth could only speak of filth.

And you never found yourself complaining.

Bucky stripped naked and held his gaze on yours as you watched him. He was carved and sculpted to resemble a Greek deity, and the way he looked at you made you want to submit to whatever he asked.

Your eyes drifted downward and you felt your mouth watering. He's perfect. Big and thick that you could feel your thighs clench in anticipation of having him inside you. Bucky gave himself a slow stroke, his eyes remaining locked on yours.

"You don't need to do that."

You had no idea you were kneeling and reaching for his cock. You couldn't take your eyes away from it as he stroked himself. "I want you, Bucky."

"I know, baby. But this isn't about me."

Bucky brought you up to his chest, your hardened nipples pressing against his exposed flesh. His rough hands reached for your arms, pressing them against your sides, capturing you. "Tonight is all about you. Do you understand?" he asked, placing his leg between your thighs.

"But I need more." You humped against his knee, seeking for any friction that you can get when you heard the loud music echo outside your room.

It snapped you out of your daze. The party must have begun, and your presence was needed. You were supposed to be in charge of the event, but here you were, shamelessly rubbing yourself on Bucky. "Bucky, wait. The party-"

"Stark will have another one in a week or two. He's never out of them." His mouth slid down your throat. "I can make it quick, but do you want it that way?"

You paused for a beat. "No, but Stark needs me to host the event. You know how it goes when I ditch him."

"Do you think you'll be able to do that when we leave this room?" Bucky questioned, digging his hand into your mass of hair and tilting your head back. You winced at the roughness, but it felt good. "You won't even be able to walk once I'm done with you."