Chapter 3- Quizzes and Secrets

Start from the beginning

"Lucius, are you coming?" Narcissa asked as she went to the door, Lucius nodded his head and gave a glance to his wife. 

"Yes, yes, of course just give me a moment." 

"Alright." 

The wife walks out, Mihaela stands up and points at the door, "Get out." 

Lucius smirks and gets up, looking at the girl, "I know you think about me at night..." 

"Go meet your wife." 

"What Cissy doesn't know won't hurt her." Lucius smirked, moving towards her, he pushes her against the wall, "I know you want me." He smirks, putting his hand under her skirt to rub her pussy. 

"Get off." Mihaela growled, Lucius gave her a curious look and leaned down to kiss her neck. 

"Come on Miha..." Lucius mumbled against her skin. What he said sent her off. She pushed him off and grabbed her wand. 

"Get out before I stupefy you out." She snaps, "And DON'T call me that ever again!" 

"Oh, did I strike a nerve Miha?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow, "Hmm?" 

"Get. The. Fuck. Out." She growled, not lowering her wand. Lucius blows her a kiss and struts out of the classroom. She sits on her desk and pulls out a small flask of fire-whiskey, she took a swig and ran her fingers through her brown hair. 

Miha

That was a name she hadn't heard in a long time, and it was for a damn good reason. Her parents always called her that name, or her friends who couldn't pronounce her name correctly. The last she saw of her parents was when she was 16.

Mihaela reached in her desk and pulled out a photograph, the last picture she had of them before she did the unthinkable. Wasn't her choice but she had to do it. 

"Momma, Papa..." She whispered, her door opened, she looked up and saw Luna walk through the door. 

"Professor Andrei?" She asked in her misty voice, "Is everything alright?" 

The professor looked up at Luna and wiped a tear, "Yes, yes. Can I help you Luna?" 

"I kinda hoped I could hang out with you." Luna smiled, Mihaela smiled and pulled up a desk and chair. 

"Anything you wanna talk about?" Mihaela smiled, clasping her hands together. 

"Were you crying?" 

She thought there was no point in lying, "Yes." 

"About what?" 

"I miss my parents, that's all." 

"What happened to them?" 

"Anything on the Dark wizards invading?"  16-year-old Mihaela asked her father. He shook his head and smiled at his daughter. 

"No, but if they get closer," He gave her a worried look, "We need to get you out of here as soon as possible." 

"What?!"

"Miha..." 

"No! I want to stay with you!" Miha begged, her mother came through the door and sighed, "Please! I want to stay and fight with you guys." 

"Miha please." 

"Being family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten!" Miha said, looking over at her mom, "I want to stay with you!" 

"It's too dangerous." Her mother said in a quiet voice, "We're Aurors, it's our job to protect you." 

Mihaela was being sent away a month later, she looked at her family from the window before she left and thought about the Dark Wizards who were going to hurt her and her family. She raised her wand and let a tear fall down. 

"Professor?" Luna asked, Mihaela snapped back to reality, "Professor, are you okay?" 

"Yes, yes." She said, "How about we go take a walk in the forest?" 

"Sure." 

Mihaela smiled, they walked through the forest before coming up on a herd. 

"Thestrals." They both said in unison, a little baby jogged up to her and nuzzled against the professors waist. 

"They can only be seen by people who have witnessed death." Mihaela said as she let a tear fall down. 

"You've seen death?" 

"Yeah..." The professor sighed and wiped a tear, "I've seen death..." 

They continued to walk with the Thestrals, they were very gentle creatures. 

"People avoid them because they're..." 

"Different..." Mihaela finished, petting the Thestrals muzzle. They stayed in the forest for a long time, just talking and hanging with each other. 

"I like you Luna." Miha said, looking down at the blonde girl, "You remind me of myself when I was your age." 

"Really?" 

"Oh yes," She smiles, "Actually, everyone in my class reminds me of myself when I was younger." 

"You never told me what happened to your parents." 

Mihaela thought for a moment, a little white lie never hurt anyone, "It was an accident... I guess you could say it was my fault and I'll leave it at that."