Pathetic Attempt At Charades

ابدأ من البداية

As much as you opposed Aoi, the girl did. have a point. You'd lost your sword on the mountain, and Aoi would refuse to lend you a wooden sword to train with.

You groaned in a fit of annoyance, turning to Tanjirou for backup, "Tanjirou! Tell Aoi that I'm healed, and ready to start training again!" Tanjirou scratched his cheek as he offered you a sheepish smile, "Sorry, (Y/N).. Aoi's right.."

Your eyes darted to Zenitsu, "Zenitsu? You've got my back, right?" The boy turned the other direction, sweat dropping, "You need to rest..!"

In a fit of desperation, you turned to Eli and Sōta, "C'mon, you two..? Pretty please?" As Eli flipped you off, Sōta smiled apologetically, "Sorry!"

In a total last ditch effort, you turned to the triplets, clasping your hands together, "Kiyo.. Naho.. Sumi??" They each yelped, instantly turning around and avoiding your gaze.

You crossed your arms as you marched back over to your bed, "Well.. fine then! I see how it is! I'll remember this.." As you face planted onto the mattress, Tanjirou sweat dropped, "Sorry, (Y/N). We just want what's best for you..!"

Aoi turned to Zenitsu mockingly, waving a cup of medicine around, "Zenitsu, you know what time it is?" Zenitsu immediately burst into a sob, scurrying away, "WAAHH!! NO, NO, NOO!! I REFUSE!! I REFUSE!!"

As he pounced onto your bed and used you as a shield, you burst into laughter, "Aoi, come get him! Someone's ready to take his cold, bitter, disgusting medicine!"

You restrained him, to which he began to squirm in your grasp, "NOO!! PLEASE!! SOMEONE, SAVE ME!!" Aoi inched closer, cracking a smirk, "Zenitsu, it's coming for you..!!"

Soon enough, Zenitsu wriggled out of your grasp, before making a beeline for the door. Aoi blocked his path, a now serious expression on her features, "Okay, the joke is over! Take your damn medicine, Zenitsu!"

Tanjirou desperately begged Zenitsu, "Zenitsu! Stop torturing Aoi, and just take the medicine already! It's not a big deal!" Zenitsu caved, snatching the cup of medicine out of Aoi's hand, "FINE! FINE, I'LL DRINK IT!!"

He moved the cup close to his lips, before he chickened out — dumping it onto the floor.

Everyone gasped as Aoi's once serious expression morphed into one of fury. She cracked her knuckles, slowly making her way towards Zenitsu, "You're going to pay."

Zenitsu burst out into tears, "NOOO!! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'LL DRINK IT! I SWEAR!!"

Aoi got into his face, screaming in pure anger, "YOU REALLY CALL YOURSELF A DEMON SLAYER, HUH? YOU'RE PATHETIC, AND A WASTE OF AIR!! YOU NEED TO DROP DEAD AND ATONE FOR WHAT YOU DID!!"

She continued, "YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE, YOU KNOW THAT?! YOU'RE A PAIN IN MY ASS, AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE DAY COMES WHEN YOU'RE DISCHARGED!!"

The triplets burst into a panic, dragging Aoi out of the room as she continued to yell, "I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU, ZENITSU!! YOU'RE DEAD TO ME!! I'LL TERRORIZE YOU FOR THE REST OF THE TIME YOU'RE WITHIN THESE WALLS!!"

『✦』

After the chaotic fiasco, Zenitsu was now bedridden. The boy wasn't physically hurt — no, only mentally. Aoi, in a fit of her rage, had taken a massive toll on his ego.

Eli snickered to himself, "That was hilarious, holy shit!! I've never seen you that mortified! She totally damaged your ego there, didn't she?!" Zenitsu buried himself under his blanket, yelling back, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!! JUST, SHUT UP!!"

You stifled your laughter, turning to Eli, "Remember when you told Shinobu that Tanjirou had a rash on his ass?! Now that's damaging an ego!" Tanjirou covered his reddened face embarrassingly, "Hugh, you couldn't make a better excuse?! I'm still embarrassed! I don't even have a rash on my ass!"