Put the fear of abandonment into his mind...

Hit him with his weakness...

Then he will see his beloved wife in the arms of another man. That's when evey knot will be untied...

The woman was a vile snake to her very core.

"Good morning", he gritted out. "Sit down. Let's have a coffee before breakfast. As a family.."

They looked pleasantly surprised. Zuhal plopped down on the sofa and raised her voice.

"Yaman, I think we should throw a party to celebrate your recovery. Not a big one of...."

"Neslihan, can you tell my brother to come downstairs?" He asked, cutting the babbling woman off. "Tell him to come quickly".

After a while, Ziya came downstairs clad in one of his old sweaters. Yaman felt pain in his chest. In a moment, his brother was going to get the shock of his life. Again.

The coffee was served. Everyone looked peaceful, the only chaos was in his heart.

"Yaman", Ziya said taking a sip of his coffee. "Yaman, I hope Seher was here too. You're here, mother is here... The only one missing is Seher. If she comes, our family will be complete..."

Yaman had to turn his head away to hide his feelings. If Seher was here, his whole life would be complete.

"Don't do it, son", Çanan said suddenly. "Seher isn't here because of her own doing. The girl ran away with another man..." She turned to Yaman. "My son, is it wise to still keep her here? You know she'll run back to..."

The rest of her words were lost on Yaman. A red mist spread across his vision and the next thing he knew, he'd upturned the table right over the woman who gave birth to him. Glass shattered against the floor and the pot of hot coffee and ceramic cups rained over her, making her screech like a banshee. She fell to her knees, fussing over her scalded skin.

Everyone watched frozen as Yaman straightened, his expression a dark omen promising death. Adalet moved to help the woman up, but he held up his hand.

"Stay away from this snake..."

Ziya gasped.

"... Don't anyone dare to move until I'm done with her!"

"My son?"

She still had the audacity to look innocent. A red patch had materialized on her burnt knees and pieces of glass stuck to her skin, stained with her soiled blood.

"My son..." She tried again. Her whinnying voice felt like needles in his ears.

"Shut up!" He screamed. "SHUT UP! Don't you dare call me son! You! I should have never let you into my house!"

"Yaman?" Ziya asked surprised. "What are you doing? You're talking to our mother..."

"Mother, is it so?" Yaman growled. "Tell me brother, would a mother poison her own son to take his money? Would a mother fake her own illness to snake her way into his house? Tell me, would a mother throw his son's wife, out of her own home??"

Yaman's anger was so all- consuming, he felt like he could burn the whole world. The demons inside of him were urging him on. He was dimly aware of the shocked gasps of the other people in the room but his gaze was solely focused on the woman infront of him.

"What are you saying, Yaman?" She whimpered. "How can I do something like that? I gave my liver..."

Yaman kicked a discarded piece of glass at her, making her yelp. Taking out his phone from his pocket, he hit the 'play' button on the recordings he'd saved.