Introduction

Hey guys,
               U all might hv read in the description about this story's main idea...it's from mihir track, when the family members were crying sitting in front of naira's photo thinking that she's dead... here naira will return in a bad condition, all injured and broken from inside...kartik will try to talk to her, but she'll be numb and silent...he will tell the family members everything and they'll be angry on him for all this, except for dadi...she'll again question naira's character in front of everyone, making her more broken...she'll not tell anyone about her pregnancy...here kartik will support her and defend her against dadi...all the family members will start arguing with dadi over this...due to stress, naira will faint making kartik worried...

Doctor will tell them that she's pregnant...everyone will be happy especially kartik...but dadi will say that the baby might be of mihir...everyone will feel disgusting listening to her...kartik will fight for his naira...let's see will naira forgive him and break her silence...will she share her pain with him...how will kartik heal her wounds...will they be able to live as a happy family for their upcoming baby...

Stay tuned up for further updates guys...I'll try to post first part tomorrow itself...let me tell u my schedule for now...till Thursday, I'll complete tum bin and then continue with this story...after completing this story, I'll first start with "something beyond love" and "shivin current track" simultaneously and then after marriage...the OS books will be updated randomly when I get time...I hv my preboards guys, so I'll update once or twice a day...if I m not able to do some days, then sorry for that...I'll be busy with my exams from 6 to 15 March... hope u'll cooperate...keep supporting guys...hope u'll give ur love to this story as well...