Chapter 2 -The Real Heir

Start from the beginning

"You are asking me whats wrong?!! Victor Alex Tan, the heir of Tan Industry married a secretary?!!! How do you find that in the news paper huh?!!" His father is really furious. Its not that he belittle Victors chosen lady, but he just think about what the people say about it. They all expect Victor, his only son, to marry a prominent woman, and a lady from a very reputable family.

"Dad, calm down. Remember, my name is not in the internet. Tan family is safe from what you call embarassment. We are rich enough to cover up the news, isn't it? We can also make her like us, we can teach her become a socialite if thats what you want! . I think I have fallen inlove with her already. Please do not oppose dad." He pressed the end button immediately and went back inside to join Esmeralda.

"Tot tot tot" beep sound of the phone..

"Victor hello Victor! My goodness he turned off his phone! My son is really something!" He exclaimed to himself helplessly.

"I never knew you have a son Darling. You never mentioned anything about him." Greta said while entering Alexanders bedroom. She visits him every week, but she really dont know that her boyfriend have a son. If she have known it earlier, her boyfriend might be her son, instead of Alexander.

" I never told you about him because he hated every woman I dated. At his age, he grew aloof with any woman eversince his mother died. Its only now that he's fond with a woman, but unfortunately, a wrong person, a nobody."

" Can I take a look at his picture? Or whats his profile account in social media so I could see him and add him?"she said while she sits down with him on the bed.

"He never wanted to show himself publicly, even his name as a heir. He removed everything from the search. So the successor in a net search is just my name, not his."

The light in Gretas eyes got dimmed. She told herself, "So you're not the real heir! What a waste of time being with you dirty old man!"

She's 25 years old ,and he's 50 but despite his age, he still look extremely handsome and goodlooking. But Greta is never satisfied. She just want fame and wealth.

Now that Alexander revealed that he's not the real successor of their company, but his own son, Greta got a new plan. She must find Alexanders son no matter what. She seductively embraced him and kissed him passionately until they fell on the soft bed and made love. When their lust subsided, she took the chance to ask him once again about his sons complete name.

However, Alexander remember the words his son told him before " Dad, never ever mention my name to any of your women. Otherwise, I will break up our ties and forget that you are my father. I dont like anyone to look for me for your sake. I dont recognize anyone to replace my mother." Its been 5 years since he said that but Alexander still remember it clearly. It was rainy afternoon when Victor came home drunk. Its his first time seeing his son drunk. That day is a 3rd death anniversary of his late wife, the mother of Victor. He's planning to introduce someone to his son, but the moment he stepped out of the car swaying, he changed his mind.

Its only now that his son lived with his own that he dare to show his girlfriends. Greta is his favorite and most beloved woman . He even planned to stop flirting with those crazy rich women around their socialite circle, and made up his mind to marry Greta. He thought for a moment, then decided to propose to her now. He has his diamond ring prepared anyway..

"Greta darling, will you allow me to love you forever? I carefully thought your suggestion back then, lets get married." he said while he put his clothes on, then opened a drawer of the bedside table.

He held up a big diamond ring and attempted to put it on Greta's ring finger even while she's under the blanket still naked. "Its about time to let my son know that we must move on. I need you with me,"

Greta hesitates at first, but thinking that their company plans to expand in Adelaide, She said yes, and allowed Allexander to put on the ring to her delicate ring finger. They kissed, and then Alexanders clothes was stripped off once again.

They really need Tan Industry to stand tall again. Eventhough he's not the real heir, atleast they have benefits. All Alexanders assests will be hers too, including his son. With that in mind, she smiled sweetly after their second round of passionate lovemaking. "So when will we have our wedding? We must invite every prominent business person  in the world. Im planning to invite the designer behind all my favorite shoes and cosmetics -the E.M.Fashion "

"Theres no problem with that, as long as you will be incharge of sending invitation cards to those whom you want to attend, that's fine with me. Can you send it out by next month?" He said while he's kissing her head and stroking her hair as they lay in his bed.

" Ofcourse Alex!" She said excitedly.

She began to dream. Once the owner of E.M.Fashion attended her wedding, she will befriend her and flaunt it in social media. She will collaborate with her and endorse E.M.Fashion and for sure, she will choose her to be an ambassador. 

She have heard that the owner of E.M.Fashion is 25years old just like her,but she became so successful at an early age. When she was just 20years old, she put up a brand that is known worldwide.

She also heard that she never showed up in any events. That's how exclusive her presence is. She automatically turns down every offer she dont like no matter how prominent the celebrant. She dont care about any occasions. Nevertheless, those business men who was turned down still respects her and still try to invite her in any celebration they held. She just gave out generous amount if it is charitable event. This made her very famous, even though no one knows her real name, they admire her even more.

Her designs are excellent that even the Princesses in various lands visit E.M.Fashion buildings in each country to buy dozen pairs. Only her employees know about her, but they have signed a contract not to disclose her identity. Anyone who will disclose anything and any information about her will be imprisoned for 20years. That's what they signed in the contract. If only she could manage to invite her to her wedding, that would be very wonderful. They might gain media attention and their company will be known worldwide too.

What excites her more are the guests, not her wedding with Alexander. Greta also remember that she could also meet Alexanders beloved son in  person. Perhaps he is more handsome than his father, and ofcourse younger. He learned that Alexanders son is 3years older than her. Can he call her mommy after her wedding with his father? She was excited! Very excited that she couldnt wait for the day to come.